A Smooth walking pilot please with more intuitive controls. Thank You

18 minutes ago, razo+r said:

What drama? 

I suppose the OP is referring to first having to bail out 😉

Fwiw, my 2 cents regarding this wish: I'd rather see ED's resources and efforts spend elsewhere, instead of modeling "walkarounds" and/or "being able to walk from a briefing room to an aircraft"

• Like 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Hi, I am simply talking about the hop and drop. It can be smooth not as realistic maybe but I like to walk up to and around the assets on the ground.

It's no fun to that the way it is now. maybe a smooth vs realistic option ?

Do you know about the free camera (LCtrl+F11)? It can be controlled with WASD controls, plus Q and E to move vertically. Not the same as walking with your character but still pretty cool. I use it a lot. You can also lock the height with LAlt+K and control the speed of the camera with Page up and Page down. I can spend stupid amounts of time admiring the external models with it.

• Like 1