New bombs

13-vszd-dakos

Fw190D250kg.png

Fw190D.png

Im aware that the Dora was designed as an interceptor, but I think it would be nice if SC and AB250s were available for it, since it was also used in ground attack in the last few months of the war. The 500kg one feels rather awkward to say the least, as devastating as it is.

Edited by 13-vszd-dakos

7 minutes ago, 13-vszd-dakos said:

Fw190D250kg.png

Fw190D.png

First bomb appears some type of SC-250 bomb, Second appear have a AB-250/500. That bombs has DCS World, but not implemente on the FW-190D-9, not bad get some paper with show that "Jabo" configuration.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

If the lua is not locked, a mod could be created to allow these bombs to be added.

I do not know if the aircraft will deploy them until you try in sim.

A similar edit can be to the Mossie lua to allow torps to be added in the ME.

The Mossie will deploy them!

And custom bombs can be created, added and used in sim.

FYI

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Could not agree more.

Perhaps with the WWII Marinara up-date?

We were promised other "assets"

No list that I know of of what it includes fully.

I did look at the lua files.

The only prop ones available to edit are the P-51, A-20, and Mossie.

All others are encrypted.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Im fairly certain the new assets are mostly for the pacific theatre, so I don't think that will be the case.

By the way, I could manage to find a few pics of D-9s in Jabo configuration with wing mounted racks (ETC50). From what I read, they were designated Fw 190D-9/R5. 

Focke-Wulf-Fw-190-D-9-with-ETC-50.jpgFw190D9etc50.png

They are from a book called 'Monogram Close-Up 10 - Fw 190 D' published in 1986.