Apache IHADSS how can i move in VR

piolin23000

hi DCS Team how can i move up /Down in VR the IHADSS, i use quest 3 VR Headset and the IHADSS it's very up for me, i move down my headset but the Ihadss not move, it's always in the same position and it's very dificult reed for me, please some solution for this?

10 hours ago, piolin23000 said:

hi DCS Team how can i move up /Down in VR the IHADSS, i use quest 3 VR Headset and the IHADSS it's very up for me, i move down my headset but the Ihadss not move, it's always in the same position and it's very dificult reed for me, please some solution for this?

Have you tried saved view positions in the keybindings . Move your head position and save it . {save custom view} .

Edited by KoN

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi piolin23000,

Search the forums for threads relating to editing a text file that changes how (where on the screen) certain things are displayed.  I can't remember where I saw it sorry, but someone found a file you can edit, to shift things around for people with your issue. 

Good luck.

'52

i7-11700F  64GB RAM  RTX3060  WIN 10Pro  HP Reverb G2  TM Cougar & Logitech X56

On 3/24/2024 at 7:33 PM, piolin23000 said:

Try looking for the control this guy mentions null

image.png

null

image.png

These seem to work, but at least some elements of the IHADSS do not move with the rest. Eg. cueing dots don't follow when adjusting. I'll test later some more see if I can find some other elements not adjusting properly.

Adjusting the IHADSS works as a solution for a problem I had with screen burn-in (or lcd retention) with Varjo Aero headset, it might be a good idea to move the IHADSS location once in a while a few pixels so it won't always stay in the same spot!

null

image.png

16 hours ago, Simonster83 said:

These seem to work, but at least some elements of the IHADSS do not move with the rest. Eg. cueing dots don't follow when adjusting. I'll test later some more see if I can find some other elements not adjusting properly.

Adjusting the IHADSS works as a solution for a problem I had with screen burn-in (or lcd retention) with Varjo Aero headset, it might be a good idea to move the IHADSS location once in a while a few pixels so it won't always stay in the same spot!

null

image.png

Also had the Cueing dots remain where they were.