Сообщение об ошибке авторизации.

Hi, I'm getting the below message when launching DCS. Not sure what it means, nor I've not seen it before. 

Authorization is valid for 2d 23h 59m

The following DLCs are not authorized and will be disabled:  F/A-18C

Regards Darren

Capture.PNG

If the F-18 was purchased at Steam, but you are now flying DCS standalone, then maybe you need to re-do the Steam account linking on your ED account.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• ED Team

Hi Dazza74

welcome to the forum. 

As Rudel mentioned above if you bought it on steam but are using a link steam account on stand alone it is worth going to our website and just hitting the fetch licences button again. Sometimes the steam API has hiccups. 

If it is not a steam purchase sometimes local internet connection issues or DNS issues issues create problems, so it is worth trying a router restart. Also if you have access to a VPN trying it is a good idea, if it works you know it is ISP or DNS issues. 

if you still have issues please contact support directly here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

thank you  

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Posted (edited)

Hi Gents, I have tried as per your instructions. I purchased the Hornet through DCS World. I've never had this issue before. Will contact support. 

Edited by Dazza74

Hi I am getting a similar message, but referencing the AH-64. This was a trial for this which ran out about 10 days ago and this is the first time i have attempted to launch DCS Beta since it expired. This problem is, when i press OK DCS just crashes out so i don't get the opportunity to uninstall it. However, i recently trialled the P-51 and i had not issues when it expired, it just kept showing the message at start up until i un-installed it but ran ok. 

Is there a way of uninstalling modules without starting DCS and doing it through the main menu to see if this is the problem? 

Thanks

• ED Team
Just now, stuart4544 said:

Hi I am getting a similar message, but referencing the AH-64. This was a trial for this which ran out about 10 days ago and this is the first time i have attempted to launch DCS Beta since it expired. This problem is, when i press OK DCS just crashes out so i don't get the opportunity to uninstall it. However, i recently trialled the P-51 and i had not issues when it expired, it just kept showing the message at start up until i un-installed it but ran ok. 

Is there a way of uninstalling modules without starting DCS and doing it through the main menu to see if this is the problem? 

Thanks

Hi, 

Only way to remove a module is using the module manager. 

Can I ask you to contact support directly here with your dcs log they will assist you with the crash 

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

thank you 

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

2 hours ago, stuart4544 said:

Yes, you can delete the module from the windows command prompt, while being located on the DCS Bin folder, with this command:

DCS_Updater.exe uninstall AH-64D

To open a command prompt window:

There are a few ways to Open a Command Prompt,
However, as some users have some Windows Features Disabled, Some Methods may not be available.

The Common Command that works on all versions of Windows is:
WindowsKey+R (WinKEY+R), In the Run Dialog box, type: "CMD" , Press OK
You Should now Be Presented with the Microsoft Windows Command Prompt

To move to the Bin folder:

In your command Prompt Window,
You should see the first command line as “<root>/Users/<username>” or “<root>/Documents And Settings/<username>”

Type:

CD\

Press Enter.

The Prompt Should Change to C:\ (or <root>:\ if your windows/documents folder is located on another drive).
*Note, If you installed DCS World onto a Different Drive, Type “x:” and press Enter, Where x = the Drive Letter you Installed DCS World Onto.

Type:

CD PROGRAM FILES\EAGLE DYNAMICS\DCS WORLD\BIN\

Press Enter

The prompt should now change to the DCS World Command Directory,
*Note If you installed your DCS World In another Folder, You must type the path to your \DCS World\Bin\ Folder

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• maximov changed the title to Сообщение об ошибке авторизации.