A-10C DCS-Bios ejection handle

Hi,

I'm trying to make a ejection handle for my A-10C.

What is the best way to send the command to DCS-Bios?

I have used the sendDcsBiosMessage command, but i don't know the argument I need for the ejection handle.

Is there a possibility to send keybinds?

There's no ejection handle command in DSC-BIOS.
You CAN send keybinds from an Arduino, but it would need to be a Leonardo, Pro Micro, or any other with a 32u4 processor that can act as a HID.

Have a look here for an example of running DCS-BIOS and a HID on the same device:

You might have to pulse the output 3 times for the ejection to work.

hmmm i'm currently using arduino nano's for all my other panels. Is there a way that I can make my arduino nano act as a HID or is there a module that i can attach too my arduino nano? if not, is there a other way. Maybe a other program that I can use simultaneously with DCS_Bios?

The Nano has the Atmega328 processor, which doesn't have native USB, so it can't use the HID libraries.  

Why are you seemingly averse to using a Pro Micro?  If you're willing to add a module to the Nano, why not just use another Arduino?
The Pro Micro can do pretty much the same job as a Nano.

Edited by No1sonuk

Because I already have some circuits soldered with the arduino nano. There is no problem in adding another arduino, but if there was a easy way to add the command with the arduino nano it would prefer that.

second I have a handle on both sides of my chair just like in the real aircraft. The handles are not connected and the left/right console have their own arduino, so no wires are connected between them. If I am going to use another arduino i would either have to use 2 or connect the left/right side.

I guess I have no other option then adding another arduino.

So I see your options like this:
1) Connect both handles to one HID-enabled arduino.
2) Connect the handles on each side to their own HID-enabled Arduino and us the DCS controller binds to make either handle work.

In both cases, some other functions could be handled by the HID Arduino if you need to optimise device use.