Ultra Leap and Reverb G2 do not work together?

Gents

I received my Ultra Leap Cameras last week and installed it imedialtely. It works in MSFS 2020 but ... in DCS no Joy 😞

I get the Picture on the screen as ususal in VR but in the Headset I am stuck in the Mixed Reality Portal. I can see in the Portal in 2D the Desktop so the Headset works. If I uninstall the Driver Software of Ultra Leap DCS works fine in VR...

Any Ideas or is it a known bug I missed?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Mutz

Question?

If DCS starts with ultraleap software enabled you must check two things:

-1st make sure that you have selected at ultraleap settings openxr support and allow images

-2nd at DCS misc tab enable ultraleap , and disable in VR tab the hands controls.

it must run, if not, you must download an older ultraleap dll and put it on the dcs-mt folder

I uploaded a working revision at my dropbox, but I don't know if you can download from there.

Try this link, if it doesn't work PM.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/adoz885sntld50ov25nyy/h?rlkey=wrey7lon2ckp2nfayahjhjs0a&dl=0

null

image.png

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

OK tried it out but... no joy. Tried with both DLL same effect. Have it on the monitor with the hands working but not in the Headset,

However thanks anyway, will wait for next update.... maybe, maybe 🙂

Cheers Mutz