Gazelle sound question

PLUTON

First of all, I say congratulations for your efforts in updating the Gazelle module, so thank you.
I have noticed the efforts that you have made and that you want to make in the future of the Gazelle and that is why I would like your attention to the fact that when you are seated inside the Gazelle you can hear the sound from inside. but when we open the doors the sound should get louder and we should hear the outside sound like in the other modules!
but that is not the case.
The same when you fly with the Gazelle and its side shooter you only hear the interior sound
and this spoils the entire immersion of the module.
Thank you in advance if you could take this request into account.
which I think would please all Gazelle fans, and if we are on DCS
It’s because we want to please ourselves so we might as well go all the way?
THANK YOU to you gentlemen of POLYSHOP for your efforts😊

MAXsenna a dit:

C'est étrange. Les sons extérieurs/mondiaux deviennent définitivement plus forts pour moi avec les portes ouvertes/supprimées.

pour moi dans tous les modules avions et helicopters ,tous les sons deviennent plus fort quant  j ouvre les cockpits d avions  ou toutes les portes des helicopters sauf la gazelle .
Etrange non ?

mais je parlais juste des son des moteurs

18 hours ago, PLUTON said:

First of all, I say congratulations for your efforts in updating the Gazelle module, so thank you.
I have noticed the efforts that you have made and that you want to make in the future of the Gazelle and that is why I would like your attention to the fact that when you are seated inside the Gazelle you can hear the sound from inside. but when we open the doors the sound should get louder and we should hear the outside sound like in the other modules!
but that is not the case.
The same when you fly with the Gazelle and its side shooter you only hear the interior sound
and this spoils the entire immersion of the module.
Thank you in advance if you could take this request into account.
which I think would please all Gazelle fans, and if we are on DCS
It’s because we want to please ourselves so we might as well go all the way?
THANK YOU to you gentlemen of POLYSHOP for your efforts😊

I would second the idea, that you play with your sound settings.

Because when we played with the Gazelle on Sunday, we could very clearly hear e.g. the rotor noise of a Hip that was flying in formation with us, the impact of the bullets fired from the door gunner and similar "outside noises" - next to , of course, our own rotor sound.

Admittedly, our doors were absent right from the beginning. So there may be the opportunity that it is somehow bugged when you start with door closed and then open them. 🤔

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Hiob said:

Certainly, our doors were missing from the start. So there might be a bug somehow when you start with the door closed then open it

Interesting ideas but even when I start with the gazelle and no door I only hear the sound of my interior engine and if I press F2 I hear the louder sound of the engine,
I deactivated and reactivated it and it didn't change anything sniff sniff

Hiob said:
Certainly, our doors were missing from the start. So there might be a bug somehow when you start with the door closed then open it

Interesting ideas but even when I start with the gazelle and no door I only hear the sound of my interior engine and if I press F2 I hear the louder sound of the engine,
I deactivated and reactivated it and it didn't change anything sniff sniff
This is a strange one indeed. Could you post a screenshot of your sound setup?

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)

MAXsenna a dit : 
C'est vraiment étrange. Pourrais-tu poster une capture d'écran de ta configuration audio ?

J'essaierai

but I don't know what you will see because all the other modules work normally (the differences in the sound with the door open or closed sound different) it is only on the gazelle module that it does not work

Edited by PLUTON