Feeling good about DCS VR performance

nrosko

I've had DCS since 2016 & purchased many of the modules but I've felt for ages that 've never utilized the full game, i just faff about mainly. Main reason is that performances wasn't great in VR. So now for the first time I'm really starting to get into DCS properly because since the MT update performance is really great & i can play at 80FPS. This is only going to improve & all of a sudden I've started to invest way more time in this game & very motivated to learn. Only really the clouds aliasing bothers me. 

Just thought i would share some positive feedback. 

• Like 2

Win 10 64//4.5g i7 Kaby Lake//gtx Titan x pascal//16gb 3200ram//Asus Maximux Hero IX//Oculus Rift//

• ED Team

Hi nrosko, 

good to hear you have seen improvement, and thank you for sharing. Regarding clouds make sure if you want the best clouds to use ultra setting, and if you are using older missions make sure they are using the newer preset options for the clouds in the editor. 

thank you 

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2