Can't Install

I was having problems with DCS so I decided to do a fresh install. Deleted everything, no problems there. Once I downloaded the "DCS_World_Web.exe" it runs through several operations until it gets to the updates. Then it bogs down to 13mbps, and just doesn't update.

It looks like it is trying to install Stable and Open Beta/Early Access at the same time, but I can't separate the install. Closing one, will close the other.

autoupdate_log_1.txt

Edited by Gigglesftw
Uploading a .log

Thank you. Another process is preventing the DCS updater to delete some file:

01618.527 INFO : RMDIR G:\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Input/AV8BNA/keyboard/
01618.540 INFO : RMDIR G:\DCS World OpenBeta\Bazar/shaders/fxo/
01618.545 ERROR: Can't delete G:\DCS World OpenBeta\Bazar/shaders/metashaders.edce: (32) The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
01618.545 INFO : Sleeping for 0.100000 seconds...
01618.653 ERROR: Can't delete G:\DCS World OpenBeta\Bazar/shaders/metashaders.edce: (32) The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
03793.424 STATUS: Got CANCEL when asked to retry: Can't delete G:\DCS World OpenBeta\Bazar/shaders/metashaders.edce: (32) The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
03794.106 STATUS: Can't delete G:\DCS World OpenBeta\Bazar/shaders/metashaders.edce: (32) The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
03796.188 === Log closed.

Ensure the sim is not started before starting the update.

Also ensure your antivirus is not in the way. For this, two solutions: you either disable the antivirus protection during updates, or you add your main DCS path as exception. I suggest the second solution for it will also help DCS start faster and you may avoid some performance issue in the future.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.