Thrusmaster HOTAS Warthog

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Just installed the game a few days ago, but I have a problem When I get to the controls of my Warthog in the command menue of the game, my throttle and joystick do not show up in the menu. Also my pedals do not show up. And most of the butons on my Warthog do not seem to work. I click a certain button and in the menu command nothing happen. In the TRAGET Gui both the controllers appear. I both the Warthog and its brand new bought also many modules and just order AVA so im ready to learn how to fly. For the moment because of my issue,  I watch video  on how to do a could start up with the A-10C II and read what I can find on the web. One more question, the graphic inside the a-10C is kind of blurry, bad. I look  at some videos and some of the players have great graphics inside the A-10C, is this a mod or something I have to buy to make these graphics easy to read? Can you help please?

Thank you

Edited by Legionnaire-Dan

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Legionnaire-Dan said:

my throttle and joystick do not show up in the menu

This?

image.png

Edited by scommander2

Dell XPS 9730, i9-13900H, DDR5 64GB, Discrete GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080, 1+2TB M.2 SSD, TM HOTAS Warthog/TPR, TKIR5/TrackClipPro, Win 11 Pro

Hello, @Legionnaire-Dan,

Check if the controllers are detected by the OS using  [Set Up USB Controllers] in Windows. If Win doesn't detect your controllers, DCS also will not.

If Win "sees" the controllers, but DCS does not, press "rescan devices" and it should fix it. null

Sometimes Win turns off devices not in use to save power.  

image.png

• 2 weeks later...