TOBIIEYE problem with DCS axis cameras only in third party modules

Posted (edited)

Hello, I have a strange problem only with all third-party modules, when I unlock the camera to move it with the mouse or with the mapped camera control axis buttons, the camera rotates but immediately returns to the center of the camera!! and the modules cannot be flown! It only happens to me with all the third parties I have tried, for example with JF17, F15, Harrier, C101,F14....., and with all the EAGLE dynamics modules they work correctly! I have checked the controls on my controls and everything is correct! I have tried to repair and uninstall these modules but the same thing happens!

only the camera control, the ED modules, F18, F16, A10, Apache etc. work correctly.

Edited by Futurecvsh

6 hours ago, Futurecvsh said:

Hello, I have a strange problem only with all third-party modules, when I unlock the camera to move it with the mouse or with the mapped camera control axis buttons, the camera rotates but immediately returns to the center of the camera!! and the modules cannot be flown! It only happens to me with all the third parties I have tried, for example with JF17, F15, Harrier, C101,F14....., and with all the EAGLE dynamics modules they work correctly! I have checked the controls on my controls and everything is correct! I have tried to repair and uninstall these modules but the same thing happens!

only the camera control, the ED modules, F18, F16, A10, Apache etc. work correctly.

hello. go to your \Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\config\Input folder. find the module with the issue. rename the folder to moduleName.bak. restart DCS.

it sounds like you have binding problems.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

I have discovered that the problem is the tobiieye causes incompatibility when you disconnect the eye tracking axes, but only with third party planes, if I disable the device from options the normal camera control works from the joystick, I have tried uninstalling completely and remove controls and it still doesn't work please ED fix this! since it is an update problem!

• Futurecvsh changed the title to TOBIIEYE problem with DCS axis cameras only in third party modules
hace 16 horas, silverdevil dijo:

hello. go to your \Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\config\Input folder. find the module with the issue. rename the folder to moduleName.bak. restart DCS.

it sounds like you have binding problems.

Not work! Thanks!!