Wonder if anyone is using this for thier ABRIS screen...

kdittyr

Alright, so last night I finally got to fly Black Shark for the first time. I spent most of my time just watching the training videos, but I took about an hour to fly the chopper around from one base to another so I could familiarize myself with the handling and all of that. I was amazed with the ease at which the chopper handles, I found it very easy to fly and place where I wanted to. I know that will change once I start utilizing the weapons systems at the same time (hopefully tomorrow night).

Has anyone seen Nano Vision's tiny usb powered screens? They are relatively in-expensive at $129, but the resolution is only 800 x 480. I thought it might be perfect to pick up two of them use one for the ABRIS (turned vertically) and one for the targeting screen (horizontally).

You can check them out here: mimo-710

710_horz_large.png?1239658797

Is anyone using these, yet?

Edited by kdittyr

kdittyr

This would be perfect for our applications! 1 touchsreen for ABRIS, one not touchescreen for the Shkval.. If only BS would allow us to use multiple resolutions.. i.e.: 1600*1200 for the mains screen and 800*480 for those tiny monitors..

pit

MOBO ASUS P5QL-Pro, Intel Q9550 2.8Ghz @ 3.5 GHZ, 8GB DDR2 Crucial, XFX HD6950, TM Warthog, TIR4 /w Pro-Clip, 24 In Samsung Syncmaster LED, 2 X Cheapo 8in LCD's for MFD's and TM MFCD's attached to it, Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

Well you technically could, look here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=658403&postcount=35

don't know if this would work though... we need some input from the multi monitor gurus.

Edited by pitbull

MOBO ASUS P5QL-Pro, Intel Q9550 2.8Ghz @ 3.5 GHZ, 8GB DDR2 Crucial, XFX HD6950, TM Warthog, TIR4 /w Pro-Clip, 24 In Samsung Syncmaster LED, 2 X Cheapo 8in LCD's for MFD's and TM MFCD's attached to it, Windows 7 Ultimate x64.