Interactive checklists?

Hi, despite buying all the campaigns Reflected has made for the F14, I have not yet managed to devote sufficient time to actually playing any of them much at all. ( Lack of save points does make it difficult to maintain interest in replaying right through to where you messed up each time.....hint ED!!!!) I am making a concerted effort to go through Speed and Angels. I am updated but when I tried mission 2 of speed and angels agains yesterday, I did not seem to have the updated checklists.....do I need to start the campaign from scratch again to get these? 

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

Ah, really?  the change log for the last patch said they were in..... ? If they are not, then I guess same question applies, will I need to start again to get them working? 

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

Oh and forgot to ask...this mission (Fam flight) does not seem to be broken up into the component exercises for ease of practice........should it be? 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, markturner1960 said:

Oh and forgot to ask...this mission (Fam flight) does not seem to be broken up into the component exercises for ease of practice........should it be? 

It's not. The exercises are so short, there would be no point loading a new mission every minute.

And no, you won't need to restart. Say you already completed 5 missions. After the update, mission 6 will already be the new version.

Edited by Reflected
  • Thanks 1