i think they have something backwards from what i just read in the doc i found. it does have 2 settings VT1 and VT 2. in the jet VT1 gives you the option to set HOF but the bomb dispenses right after release. VT 2 does not allow you to set HOF but the bomb does appear to use the prox fuze. but since you can't select the HOF it is not accurate

• ED Team

Hi, 

please PM me if you have evidence something is wrong, its important to add a short track replay example of its use here also when creating a bug report. 

Please remember our 1.16 forum rule. 

thank you 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Posted (edited)

Already reported in this thread and two short tracks provided:

I only tested with VT1 and noticed the burst altitude set in ME not being honored. Didn't formally test VT2, though.

Edited by miguelaco
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi, 

please PM me if you have evidence something is wrong, its important to add a short track replay example of its use here also when creating a bug report. 

Please remember our 1.16 forum rule. 

thank you 

here are my track files. default FMU-140 fuze settings used.

FMU-140 VT1.trk FMU-140 VT2.trk

• Like 2