When Eurofighter news now?

Give news on Eurofighter development some time.
There would be a lot of bugs to fix and more features to be added to f4. Early access takes time to bud

• Like 2

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

11 hours ago, Thorluis2 said:

Already the ef had various system, I want more news showing at least that it is being swapped to.

If I was Heatblur I would not say I was moving onto another module now. We have too many threads already where people claim modules have been abandoned once they hit EA.

That said, I'm confident the whole HB team isn't working exclusively on the F-4E and TG certainly shouldn't be, so whether it is said or not I'm sure the module is progressing to some extent.

• Like 2

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Yeah just be patient, now they have a ton of stuff to fix in Phantom, and after that it's 90% work for eurofighter

- legitscoper

My specs:

Windows 8.1 Laptop Lenovo Y50 intel core i7 Nvidia GTX 860M, 8gb RAM, 275GB SSD

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Neor said:

The EF will not reach EA before 2030. So, just leave it for now. If you still want to fly it in six years, you will probably be able to.

Nonsense...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neor said:

The EF will not reach EA before 2030. So, just leave it for now. If you still want to fly it in six years, you will probably be able to.

18 minutes ago, Zhavok said:

Nonsense...

I agree it won't take until 2030, but at the same time I don't think it's a good idea to grind on the question of 'when'. Pushing HB for an ETA won't help either IMO, if there's one thing the history of DCS module development tells us it's that complications are difficult or impossible to see in advance, so ETAs can't be that reliable anyway.

I have no doubt that HB will make sure it's a worthy module when it hits EA, and I believe (and hope) *that* will be more of a driving factor than getting it out ASAP.

• Like 1

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Anyone who thinks the Eurofighter will be here soon has no idea about the complexity of this module. Every single system will take forever to get right. And remember, the F-4E just hit Early Access and still requires a lot of resources. Patience is key here.

• Like 2

Am 23.7.2024 um 13:18 schrieb Neor:

Anyone who thinks the Eurofighter will be here soon has no idea about the complexity of this module. Every single system will take forever to get right. And remember, the F-4E just hit Early Access and still requires a lot of resources. Patience is key here.

Don't forget we're getting older models with older equipment and it should be only A2A ready in the beginning. It's still complex, but not as a fully modeled one. So there's a good chance it won't take that long. 

• Like 3

On 7/26/2024 at 11:39 PM, TheFreshPrince said:

Don't forget we're getting older models with older equipment and it should be only A2A ready in the beginning. It's still complex, but not as a fully modeled one. So there's a good chance it won't take that long. 

Yes. Better to have reasonably realistic ~2006 Eurofighter, compatible with ~2006 Hornet, Viper, Apache etc. timeframe, than unrealistic late 2015-2020 Eurofighter, castrated from all the classified equipement and with guestimated avionics and weapons.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

we get a Tranche 1 Eurofighter  greater then 20 jear old Version, there are thinks wich are classified sure, but i think not so much in this first Version after this time.......in this fighter all Instruments are digital and must be programmed, and a new flightmodel also needed thats take time and personel......its ready, when it is ready..........so we need to wait.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ghostraider said:

we get a Tranche 1 Eurofighter  greater then 20 jear old Version, there are thinks wich are classified sure, but i think not so much in this first Version after this time.......in this fighter all Instruments are digital and must be programmed, and a new flightmodel also needed thats take time and personel......its ready, when it is ready..........so we need to wait.

That is factually wrong. The version we are getting for DCS is a mixture of Tranche 2 and 3, not a T1. 

• Like 4