Mission 5 part two missing trigger

When I fly to the second clearing to pick up the Scottish guy when the LZ is hot I only seem to get the first trigger. 

When I touch down the voiceover yells for the chief to cover them and have everyone get in. Then nothing happens

I watched the walk through and I think there is supposed to be another line about the Scottish guy being missing and we're supposed to go land back at the tent. 

But I never get that second line. 

When I land back at the tent nothing happens. 

Am I missing something? Or is a trigger not firing?

Thanks 

Hello, 

I checked the mission, and indeed, there's some logic changed in how DCS will see troops out of a trigger zone, this affected the outcome of the mission. I have modified the trigger and submitted to ED, 

If you want you can find the updated mission here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UYOXNYHdhOaC59nFvaxJ0__T01gLKKQN?usp=drive_link

Just overwrite the mission file on your DCS\DCS World\Mods\campaigns\UH-1H The Huey Last Show and let me know if it works for you. 

Cheers, 

SorelRo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, mdtenor22001 said:

I'm having the same problem, I think. I tried to download the updated mission referenced above, but the folder is empty. Has the "official" update been made, or do you have a fixed one that works with the current version of DCS?

Hello there. It was fixed on this update DCS 2.9.7.58923 

DCS: UH-1H The Huey Last Show Campaign by SorelRo

• Mission 5.1: Trigger for troops embarking fixed

I'll test it later on today. I hope that they didn't mess up the trigger logic again. 

• Thanks 1

It's possible I was doing something wrong, but after I first landed at the hidden farp (with blue smoke), I headed back to the other FARP, got fired upon, landed (where the other Huey had landed), got the dialogue about putting on a minigun, and then it said something about "mission completed" and moving on to the next part of the mission.  Then nothing happened. I accelerated time and nothing happened still.  So I hit escape and tried to "End Mission" and it nothing would happen when I clicked that. I've never had that happen before. Maybe I'm not doing something right, but I think I hit all the marks...

Thanks for looking into it.

3 hours ago, mdtenor22001 said:

It's possible I was doing something wrong, but after I first landed at the hidden farp (with blue smoke), I headed back to the other FARP, got fired upon, landed (where the other Huey had landed), got the dialogue about putting on a minigun, and then it said something about "mission completed" and moving on to the next part of the mission.  Then nothing happened. I accelerated time and nothing happened still.  So I hit escape and tried to "End Mission" and it nothing would happen when I clicked that. I've never had that happen before. Maybe I'm not doing something right, but I think I hit all the marks...

Thanks for looking into it.

The mission should load in a few seconds. I'll check in a few hours, timezones are complicated. I'll let you know what i'm finding on my end.