DCS ZONE5 still have the same bug

Even in the latest DCS 2.9.7359263 the same Nellis BUG persist:
An enemy soldier rendered in front of the TAXI insert to the runway, blocking the path, and the F-5 won't cross, resulting in an endless wait and the game cannot proceed. Additionally, there are delayed takeoff cues and responses between Jester and the player. Is there any way to fix this issue?

NellisError.jpg

Turn'n'Burn..Baby! :joystick:

3 hours ago, DarkOmenX said:

An enemy soldier rendered in front of the TAXI insert to the runway, blocking the path, and the F-5 won't cross, resulting in an endless wait and the game cannot proceed.

kill the soldier 🙂

seriously though. this campaign probably needs an update because the AI logic has changed. when is last time it was updated to 2.9 standards? you may need to ask for help from Reflected Sim support

• Like 1

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“The MIGS came up, the MIGS were aggressive, we tangled, they lost.”

- Robin Olds - An American fighter pilot. He was a triple ace.

The only man to ever record a confirmed kill while in glide mode.

12 hours ago, silverdevil said:

kill the soldier 🙂

seriously though. this campaign probably needs an update because the AI logic has changed. when is last time it was updated to 2.9 standards? you may need to ask for help from Reflected Sim support

hehe , I ran him over, then the F-5 took off without any cues. I just flew his pattern and there was no way to complete the mission; it seems to be broken under the new DCS conditions.

• Like 2

On 8/26/2024 at 12:42 AM, silverdevil said:

kill the soldier 🙂

Woah woah…I keep my campaigns 100% compatible at all times with the latest update. I even keep improving them to the best of my knowledge. When you get stuck it’s easy to say the campaign is bugged but it’s most often just a user mistake.

the soldier is blocking your lead from takeoff so that he waits for you to finish the takeoff checklist - jester is calling out the items and it’s also on your kneeboard. 

On the screenshot the wings are not 20 auto as per the checklist so Jester is waiting for a reply (by setting the wings to 20 auto)

Edited by Reflected
  • Like 5

I contacted Reflected, and he clarified everything. It's not a bug; rather, the callout interaction and the actual procedures in the cockpit have changed to enhance the simulator's realism. Since then, I've encountered no issues.

• Thanks 2

On 8/28/2024 at 3:41 AM, Reflected said:

Woah woah…I keep my campaigns 100% compatible at all times with the latest update.

i did not mean to offend. i was merely helping a user with a question. there was at least one user who purchased the campaign that was unaware how to complete the mission and proceed. i am glad someone with knowledge finally answered.

• Like 1

None taken, but if you don’t know for sure you can’t assume and state that the campaign needs an update because anyone comes here, reads your comment and will think that I’m not keeping my campaigns up to date and just let them break, which is not only untrue but very bad for business/ reputation. 

as an official DLC campaign maker I’m bound by contract to keep my stuff up to date at all times - but even if I wasn’t I would

Edited by Reflected
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@Reflected i purchased your campaign "Debden Eagles Campaign" today because of your show of pride standing up for your product.

i have a saying "i want a good job. not a good deal"

i may end up getting mig alley too. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1