BARAX Pod Textures

Go to solution Solved by grim_reaper68,

I have the same problem, not only on the added liveries, but on the core liveries too. They normally use the default Barax  textures. Cleanup and repair didn't solve the problem. I also deleted the complete Mirage F1 folders and removed all related files and folder in the saved games, then run and full repair. And still no texture.

DCS 2024-09-01 10-59-36.jpg

Strangely in the EDM, the barax texture is ok

ModelViewer2 2024-09-01 11-01-30.jpg 

Edited by grim_reaper68
additional information

hace 2 horas, grim_reaper68 dijo:

I have the same problem, not only on the added liveries, but on the core liveries too. They normally use the default Barax  textures. Cleanup and repair didn't solve the problem. I also deleted the complete Mirage F1 folders and removed all related files and folder in the saved games, then run and full repair. And still no texture.

DCS 2024-09-01 10-59-36.jpg

Strangely in the EDM, the barax texture is ok

ModelViewer2 2024-09-01 11-01-30.jpg

Delete in your description.lua line barax texture. Former Phimat was in teh same material before

I think I have it. There is a conflict with the mod mod_tech_aircraft_damien_24.08.24  where there is a Barax pod too. And it has a texture issue. I wondered why the Barax pod was too high in the pylon. I just renamed the Barax shape from its folder and everything is OK. So the issue doesn't come from AERGES. 

18 minutes ago, grim_reaper68 said:

I think I have it. There is a conflict with the mod mod_tech_aircraft_damien_24.08.24  where there is a Barax pod too. And it has a texture issue. I wondered why the Barax pod was too high in the pylon. I just renamed the Barax shape from its folder and everything is OK. So the issue doesn't come from AERGES. 

Nice to hear (read), txs 🙂

Edited by Vibora

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

On 9/1/2024 at 5:34 AM, grim_reaper68 said:

Which folder? The mod?

• Solution

As told the folder is mod_tech_aircraft_damien_24.08.24 , in the saved games\mods\aircraft\mod_tech_aircraft_damien_XX.XX.XX (depends if you have the latest or the penultimate one) , look in the shape folder, if you find an Barax.edm, simply rename it. It should solve the problem. Other way to find it out is to use Visual Studio Code for example and to go to the dcs saved game root folder and to use search with the word barax.  

To prove what I say. Here first with barax.edm in the mod_tech_aircraft_damien_24.08.24 shape folder

Capture d'écran 2024-09-02 232557.png

DCS 2024-09-02 23-24-08.jpg

And now with the modified name

Capture d'écran 2024-09-02 232544.png

DCS 2024-09-02 23-26-43.jpg

You can also notice that the position of the pod of the first one is too high.

Edited by grim_reaper68