VEAO Eurofighter Typhoon Released

Ells228

Can you post some screens or email info@veao.eu with the screens please.

The mod has been extensively tested with no other mods loaded, the VRA mod loaded and LO Reload loaded, as well as water texture, trees and some of Tomcatz hanger and infantry mods.

Can I suggest you unload the mod from modman, back up all files in your temptextures folder and then delete them, then reload the mod and see if you get an error.

This mod was used on the live Typhoon head to head display at Waddington air show and no problems there.

I also fly the mod almost nightly at the moment testing it and the future 1.1 version which is not released to public yet, and again no problems.

Edit:

Messgae left on Lockon files forums:

Hi guys,

The graphics problem out the window is to do with the view position of the F-15 within the server.lua file and it is showing the refuel probe.

This file must be loaded on the server, as well as the client for it to work.

If you jump into a standard server by IP or HL without the VEAO mod loaded, you will get this problem as the view position will be set for the standard F-15.

It will be the same for the skins also, the mod must be loaded onto the server, but this will mess up anyone that does not run the VEAO mod.

We also left the weapon choices up to you, but limited to Aim'9s on the outer pylons, Aim-120's and fuel tanks on inner pylons and 4 Aim-120's on the fuselage.

If you just click fly from the start menu, it will try to load the deafult F-15 weapons as these have been pre-selected in the mission file, however the slots on the Typhoon have changed, so there will be a mis-match.

You need to connect to the server, select the coalition, plane and then payload to allocate the weapons.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ells.

VEAO Founder

Edited by Ells228

:book: Then I realize that to play Multiplayer Mod Eurofighter Typhoon will need a server that has it installed ... ok...

Well but this can not be solved in an update?

Could become a conventional Mod like 3GoFlanker or Ada-Mod for example?

S!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hotas TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder | Oculus Rift | MSI Z97 Gaming 3| i5-4690K oc 4.5Ghz | 16Gb ddr3 | GTX 1080 Ti | W10 64Bits

"hte textures" was just a mistype by me, it should have been "the textures", sorry for the confusion:D

The problem with making the Eurofighter a "conventional" mod is that the Eurofighter is not present in the game from before, we're just basically flying a F-15 with a Eurfighter model on top. For the 3go Flanker, it is much easier to make it compatible with other mods since it uses alot of default files from lockon, as on the Eurofighter we have to modify alot of files to get it to work properly. The Ada mod is only "conventional" because of its success, but if you fly the ada mod on a non ada mod server, you will notice some strange things happening to this aswell.

So until we get some VEAO servers online, you might have to live with having this graphic error outside the right window, but with a screenshot it would help alot to see what is causing it.

(sorry if you already posted a screen of it, the internet filter may try to block ot)

Hey Teknetinium,

Yes it is possible.

You just rename the F-15.lom file in the mod to another plane template, however the flames, etc. when shot will not line up, as we have lined up the model to get the flames correct on the F-15.

And you will need to get the view correct for the cockpit of the plane you want to overlay.

We are currently producing an Air-to-Ground version on the SU33.

I hope this answers your question.

It definitely dose. Thank you.

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

We are currently working with our sponsors to get a VEAO server online.

I can't give timescales at the moment, but it is in the pipeline.

VEAO is much more than just the Typhoon mod and there are certain things we are working that I can't mention right now, but will enhance the VEAO world.

There is more info at our web site www.veao.eu which will explain some of this.

Thanks,

Ells.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...