I just wanted

Stubbins

to express my appreciation for this sim.

I have had Lock On since it's initial release (I was one of those guys with the nVidia blue screen issue and boy am I glad it's fixed) and it's still one of my favorite combat sims. Naturally, I upgraded to Flaming Cliffs as soon as THAT was released.

But I was somewhat reluctant to buy Black Shark. I'm not much of a helicopter guy. But I found it at Best Buy for 20 bucks yesterday and figured I oughta at least give it a look-see.

I am very glad I did. This is an excellent sim. Great work, guys. Rest assured, I won't ever hesitate to buy any of your sims again.

S.

• Like 1

Welcome on board.

That's great to hear. The word spreads automatically ;).

It's my first helicopter-sim, too. And I love it. Especially the grade of realism, causing me to eject regularly, makes me want to fly it on and on again.

You know that you'll need more time simming than your girlfriend is ready to accept ;). And don't forget to feed your cats ;).

I used to love her, but I had to kill her

I had to put her, six feet under

And I can still hear her complain

A tribute to BBetty and NNadja

:bye_3:

I played Gunship 2000 and the Jane's Longbow titles all the time. This sim was the perfect ending to a LONG dry spell for heli combat sims. Never having been much of a fixed-wing enthusiast, I was absolutely ecstatic when I found Blackshark.

[ Asus Rampage II Extreme | Intel i7 920 @ 3.6GHz| 12GB DDR3 | 3-Way SLI (3x GTX280OC 1GB) | 300GB Raptor | SupremeFX X-Fi 7.1 audio | 1,200W Thermaltake Toughpower PSU | 30" LCD @ 2560x1600 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar | TrackIR 5 | CoolerMaster HFC 332 case ]

to express my appreciation for this sim.

I have had Lock On since it's initial release (I was one of those guys with the nVidia blue screen issue and boy am I glad it's fixed) and it's still one of my favorite combat sims. Naturally, I upgraded to Flaming Cliffs as soon as THAT was released.

But I was somewhat reluctant to buy Black Shark. I'm not much of a helicopter guy. But I found it at Best Buy for 20 bucks yesterday and figured I oughta at least give it a look-see.

I am very glad I did. This is an excellent sim. Great work, guys. Rest assured, I won't ever hesitate to buy any of your sims again.

S.

:thumbup:

• Like 1