Spanish Air force Mod

peyvolt

Yep, also make sure you set the material values correct. Check my pics below for some settings that works for lights.

The texture I use for lights is the Bano.tga texture. Its a default texture for lights in lockon, so you can find this in some of the cdds files in lockon (world textures tga maybe)

Then to make the light in 3d, you just place the texture on square planes and adjust the size so it looks right.

light_01.thumb.jpg.9769187bfaa5048155bce1b0529c7f30.jpg

Light_02.thumb.jpg.4b04e0da2695627f32cd6b29460f9edd.jpg

Light_03.thumb.jpg.4ce9f379e85cd1dca6849c6b5b135453.jpg

Edited by OldCrow

For the default afterburner cone, you can "turn this off" by editing the forsag.tga texture. Simply paint the alpha channel black and the default burner will dissapear. For the heatblur, its possition is hardcoded it seemes, so it cant be moved.

You will find FORSAG.tga in one of the cdds files in lockon, probably something in the line of "worldtexturesTGA.cdds"

For the default afterburner cone, you can "turn this off" by editing the forsag.tga texture. Simply paint the alpha channel black and the default burner will dissapear. For the heatblur, its possition is hardcoded it seemes, so it cant be moved.

You will find FORSAG.tga in one of the cdds files in lockon, probably something in the line of "worldtexturesTGA.cdds"

i HAVE DONE, BUT IT HAS ANOTHER CONE, A LIGHT YELLOW CONE,"MAY I create a heat blr for myelft, do you know the bmp or tga?in ada mod mirage 200 cockpit has in his cockpit a refuel system, they repainted that, do you know where exactly is that bmp, i´m searching but I can find it

ScreenShot_017-1.jpg

ScreenShot_016-1.jpgSOME PHTOS OF THE PROYECT

ScreenShot_006-2.jpgScreenShot_005-4.jpgScreenShot_008-2.jpgScreenShot_007-2.jpgScreenShot_009-2.jpg

Edited by peyvolt

Hey Peyvolt,

We have just released the updated Typhoon mod with Spanish skins.

As previously discussed, if you want to use the Typhoon with Spanish skins, please feel free to add to your mod. We currently overlay the F-15.

Good luck and great progress shots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is the(almost)end of my work.some photos, I have to modificated some aircraft and I finish all models, I have almost finished the cockpits, They are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED HELP TO REPAINT COCKPITS, I HAVE SEEN THAT POEPLE REPAINT THEIRS COKCPIT ANS THEY MODIFICATED THE .CMD, i WOULD TO CHANGE .BMP TO .TGA, TO TRANSPARANCE SOME PARTS. IF SOMEBODY KNOWS, TELL ME, PLEASE

ScreenShot_102.jpgScreenShot_103.jpgScreenShot_106-2.jpgScreenShot_091.jpgScreenShot_092-1.jpgScreenShot_093-1.jpgScreenShot_094-1.jpgScreenShot_097-1.jpgScreenShot_098.jpgScreenShot_098.jpgScreenShot_099.jpgScreenShot_100.jpgScreenShot_077.jpgScreenShot_079.jpgScreenShot_080.jpgScreenShot_085.jpgScreenShot_086.jpgScreenShot_089.jpg

Edited by peyvolt

NICE!!! I love your harrier and CASA trainer...but i am not sure with texture on canopy as I said this texture is not supported with ATI Cards and it will be problem i thing tigrou must changed his gripen canopy too. But very nice work.

WinteR | Virtual Smokey Bandits | Virtual Czech MiG-15UTI Solo Display

f-18 cockpit

ScreenShot_145.jpg

c-101 aviojet cockpit

ScreenShot_146.jpg

mirage f1 m cockpit

ScreenShot_147.jpg

ef-2000 cockpit

ScreenShot_148.jpg

Mirage f1, f-18 hornet, and c-101 are finishe (modle and cockpit), ef-2000 and f-5bm cockpit are still working, c-101 cockpit, I do´nt how ca I delete the hud and the hud glass, and eurofighter the top of the hud, I dónt know the .bmp or .tgs, if anyone knows tell me please

• 2 weeks later...

THOSE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF MY WORK, ef-200 cockpit and f-5bm cockpit

I´m creating eurofighter by myself, single seaters and two seaters

I finished all cockpits, like f-18 hornet with new HUD, the models are almost finished, I have to repared some animation, but almost finished

anybody knows how can I to dissapear the top of the hud from ef-2000 cockpit?only I want to know the map

thank you

ef-2000 cockpit

ScreenShot_179.jpg

F-18 HORNET cockpit

ScreenShot_167.jpg

F-5BM cockpit

ScreenShot_180.jpg

eurofighter

ScreenShot_177.jpgScreenShot_169.jpg