Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What troubles me is that now american aircraft companies are manufacturing aircrafts in china! were is the freaking pride! son nothing would be build in the US. Look for example the lattes Cessna trainer.

Dude... important electronic materials for Radar equipment are now been made in CHina. The transfer of IP is huge.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

theres something with the photo though, the tail doesnt look like that of the S37 berkut. Look at the vertical tails hinge, they are not the same.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

the red stars are the same :):megalol:

But the f-22 has its #.. no worries, Taranic! has US covered!:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

27165768b9a30af7902ae18.jpg

I'm 90% sure now it is real!

j20ge.jpg

Art pictures

1293339033049.jpg?t=1293451522

j20painting.jpg

Congrats to China...

Edited by Antartis
  • Like 1

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

the red stars are the same :):megalol:

Are you sure?? ;)

china_star_icon_.jpg

This isnt the russian star.

Im not saying its real, just that its not a S37 composite image.

My PC specs below:

As a big country like China, advanced avionics technology is not only needed but also essential. As a mater of fact, there're over 5 universities in China are focus on avionics and space technology. My self is in one of those schools and I can insure you that in the next few years the new Chinese aircrafts and spacecrafts will blow your mind.:smilewink: So I'm not at all surprised that China can build a 5th-gen fighter. I know China still has some problems on building a high performance engine like F119, but we are getting to it.

I just feel very sorry for those people who thought the China 5th-gen fighter is made by photoshop, they just can't face the fact that China has already become one of the most powerful countries in the world. I don't want to blame them, their government always thought Red China is evil and they tell these to their people that over TV and newspaper. But you know what? We Chinese people are just like you guys. We only want to have a peaceful life (with lots of money of course :D:D:D) So we want to protect our country and our oil supplies. That's why we are building a powerful military force:pilotfly:

• Like 1

Chin, I dont think your view of us is quite correct. The fact is we have been deceived before with photoshop, so the rest of us got a large margin for doubt. Im sure China will catch up, though is not for now. China still lacks engine and radar technology. I think copying the F119 is over the top, china is still just now producing copies of the Lyulka Saturn engines, theres a big difference. They can make a fast jet with those, but not a world beater just yet.

I let the F-16.net guys know:

http://www.f-16.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=187663#187663

My PC specs below:

Chin, I dont think your view of us is quite correct. The fact is we have been deceived before with photoshop, so the rest of us got a large margin for doubt. Im sure China will catch up, though is not for now. China still lacks engine and radar technology. I think copying the F119 is over the top, china is still just now producing copies of the Lyulka Saturn engines, theres a big difference. They can make a fast jet with those, but not a world beater just yet.

I let the F-16.net guys know:

http://www.f-16.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=187663#187663

Was the photoshop released by the PLAAF?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dont think so, the photos look clandestine. All taken from afar.

My PC specs below:

can we calculate how big this thing is? it looks big; now we just need the top view and better pictures; if it is fake which I'm really starting to doubt then it must be a 3d model since all the pictures are very consistent.

I guess it is time to reconsider the f-22 numbers and future upgrade rates.

As a big country like China, advanced avionics technology is not only needed but also essential. As a mater of fact, there're over 5 universities in China are focus on avionics and space technology. My self is in one of those schools and I can insure you that in the next few years the new Chinese aircrafts and spacecrafts will blow your mind.:smilewink: So I'm not at all surprised that China can build a 5th-gen fighter. I know China still has some problems on building a high performance engine like F119, but we are getting to it.

I just feel very sorry for those people who thought the China 5th-gen fighter is made by photoshop, they just can't face the fact that China has already become one of the most powerful countries in the world. I don't want to blame them, their government always thought Red China is evil and they tell these to their people that over TV and newspaper. But you know what? We Chinese people are just like you guys. We only want to have a peaceful life (with lots of money of course :D:D:D) So we want to protect our country and our oil supplies. That's why we are building a powerful military force:pilotfly:

Don`t take me wrong 3GO*CHN-443, I`m not saying China doesn`t have 5th gen fighter project in the making, I`m just saying those exact "photos" look a lot like photoshop edited ones. I`ve seen such PS pictures on several occasions before showing chinese military technology: 1 for a stealth bomber aircraft, 1 for many J-10s on an air force base, etc. I don`t know who`s making them and with what purpose but I`ve seen such, so don`t feel "very sorry" for us being suspicious. In my opinion there are no politics involved so leave the "Red Evil China" for some other forums ;)

Edited by topol-m

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don`t take me wrong 3GO*CHN-443, I`m not saying China doesn`t have 5th gen fighter project in the making, I`m just saying those exact "photos" look a lot like photoshop edited ones. I`ve seen such PS pictures on several occasions before showing chinese military technology: 1 for a stealth bomber aircraft, 1 for many J-10s on an air force base, etc. I don`t know who`s making them and with what purpose but I`ve seen such, so don`t feel "very sorry" for us being suspicious. In my opinion there are no politics involved so leave the "Red Evil China" for some other forums ;)

I'm glad that we are on the same page, it's not a place to talk about politics. And it's true that there are many photoshop-made aircraft pictures in the internet. I myself was fooled by some of them too. But I can tell you the photos we've seen since Dec 25th are TRUE. Because

1: these days there're thousands of fans gathered around the airfield of the 132th factory where the 5th-gen fighter was build and they post live threads on the forum. The aircraft is on high speed rolling phase and rumor says the first flight is on Dec 28th. There are NO WAY to fool thousands of aircraft maniacs at the same time. The reason why all the pictures are not so clear is because there're also police around the airfield too. It's free to look - even with telescope - but strictly forbidden to use a camera or you might be arrested.

2: As I said, I'm in avionics industry and so as many of my friends. I can't say further more but this one is TRUE. If it's not, them some of my friends may just wasted some of his best years on doing nothing. So I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best. :)

• Like 1

ok, then we look forward to see this confirmed, and see the industry spurred into action again on the west :)

My PC specs below:

I'm glad that we are on the same page, it's not a place to talk about politics. And it's true that there are many photoshop-made aircraft pictures in the internet. I myself was fooled by some of them too. But I can tell you the photos we've seen since Dec 25th are TRUE. Because

1: these days there're thousands of fans gathered around the airfield of the 132th factory where the 5th-gen fighter was build and they post live threads on the forum. The aircraft is on high speed rolling phase and rumor says the first flight is on Dec 28th. There are NO WAY to fool thousands of aircraft maniacs at the same time. The reason why all the pictures are not so clear is because there're also police around the airfield too. It's free to look - even with telescope - but strictly forbidden to use a camera or you might be arrested.

2: As I said, I'm in avionics industry and so as many of my friends. I can't say further more but this one is TRUE. If it's not, them some of my friends may just wasted some of his best years on doing nothing. So I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best. :)

That`s some interesting info, I hope more clear pics will come up soon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The F-22 is unlikely to restart production any time soon, though.

My PC specs below:

Do you have a link to the forum where they post the live-feed of this aircraft?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My PC specs below:

Do you have a link to the forum where they post the live-feed of this aircraft?

Dec 27th live by 网士(finished):http://lt.cjdby.net/thread-1036684-1-2.html

Dec 27th live by 飞扬情报部(finished):http://www.fyjs.cn/bbs/htm_data/27/1012/298686.html

Dec 28th live by peter_rong & 网士(finished):http://lt.cjdby.net/viewthread.php?tid=1037214&extra=&page=1

Dec 28th live by 飞扬情报部(finished):http://www.fyjs.cn/bbs/htm_data/27/1012/299047.html

some new info on 28th:

thick fog on the airfield in the morning.

One of the live feeder lied to his wife about there's an important meeting and he called sick at work :)

the tea bar beside the airfield rised the price 50% because these days their business is on fire

First flight is not today as there aren't any banners or decoration there.

Beijing time Dec 28th 15:10, high speed rolling and raised nose yet didn't fly

Beijing time Dec 28th 17:03, medium speed rolling

Beijing time Dec 28th 17:13, end of today's test. wing shape confirmed

Edited by 3GO*CHN-443