F-16 (version?)

F-15 (C or E version)

F-14 (B or D version)

F-4 (version?)

A-10 (A version)

MiG-21 (version?)

MiG-23 (version?)

MiG-27 (M or K version)

MiG-29 (A/G,C,M,K,SMT) MiG-29UB (for FAN)

MiG-25 (mb?)

Su-22 (M4)

Su-24 (M verion)

Su-25 (version?)

Su-27 (version?)

Su-30 (version?)

Su-33

Please write your comments and suggestions, as well as indicate where you need the correct version ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comrades, we need a new poll, with the choices:

Please write your comments and suggestions, as well as indicate where you need the correct version ...

x2

I'd wish to see the next additional planes in this list:

'Eurocanards' - Rafale, Typhoon, Grippen

Choppers - AH-64D, Mi-28N, Cobra, Tiger

Some old NATO fighter-bombers and strike ACs: F-111, Tornado, Jaguar

About versions:

F-14D

F-16 'block 50'/MLU

F-15E <original>

F/A-18 - Hornet(18C) or Super Hornet(18E), depends from the info availability

Su-24M2

Su-25SM

Su-27SM

Mig-29SMT

What I'd really like to see would be an F-15E...there should be good info at least on the not-so-recent avionic variants, or maybe the Tornado, since now we have a Russian and an American aircraft.

OS: Win11 Pro 64bit MB: ASUS B550-I STRIX CPU: AMD R7 5800X GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB RAM: 32GB DDR4 SSD (OS and Sims): Samsung 980 Pro 2TB Accessories: TrackIR5, Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals

Ofcourse everyone would like to have an aircraft that is close to his heart because:

- it flies in your country air force

- yours father, uncle, grandpa or someone known flies on it

- you saw it once on an airshow and you liked it very much

- it was shown in some holywood movie

- it's brand new digital era fighter

- it has unique capabilities

- you don't want an aircraft that was made in other sims despite DCS realism standard

- you want to be different from ordinary average military aviation fan / you're the rebel by choice and you like to swim upstream

- or any other personal reason

But really only universal decision would be F/A-18C or E because:

- it's in duty around the world

- it's quite... handsome modern jet with AFTERBURNER :D

- it has less secret tech onboard (at least C version) so it's possible to remake

- it's multirole aircraft with fighter origin which means you can fly A2A as well A2G missions

- it's single seater so you don't have to wait for mate's free time or depend on stupid AI to fly it properly (at least it's easier to make two-seater after all with D or F version)

- desktop simulator like this can be sell to MARINES, US NAVY, Australian, Canadian, Finnish, Kuwait, Malaysian, Spanish or Swiss Air Forces (so many meals on one fire? - maybe not with C or E version)

- CARRIER OPS!!! (this should be in first position)

Did I miss something? Hey! Just look on poll results on the top...

Edited by Poko24

I guess we won't see any 2-seater in the next DCS serie, because then you have to deal somehow with second pilot-or you have to play with autopilot and rely on him, or you have to find a partner, but then it won't be so popular... And long-range aircraft is also not really probable-the missions will be too long and boring and of course will not attract a lot of people. Don't forget, ED also don't work just for fun-so commercial benefit will be low... Even now they have a small niche of realistic sims-i and you, i suppose, like it, but much more people find it boring and prefer Dead Rising or something like that.

So i think will be something like light-weight short to middle range 1-seated aircraft.

A10C is but a kick in the arse away from being released, yet people are still harping on about, "what's next".

There is still a little bit of time before A-10C is released. There are quite a few incomplete features (eg. switching Mk-20AIR fuzing etc) and more than a few issues that people are experiencing. I'm pointing this out in the hope that people might have a more realistic view on when A-10C will be complete and how much effort there still appears to be to go (so help ED as much as you can by buying the beta and giving good bug reports).

But you are correct, people are harping on about "what's next" instead of being happy with the A-10C. I guess that some people are just dead set on wanting a fighter, just as some people preferred fixed-wing to rotary wing.

The polls won't change what (and when) ED makes something next (as this depends on what military contract they next get) but at least it saves on marketing surveys - there is no shortage of players pointing out what they would like.

Edited by Moa

i think ED needs some aircraft to add some action into multiplay. I do not propose make kind of meat-shooter with 100 kills every minute, but it would be perfect to have an additional fighter (or even more than 1 :))

Sea Harrier FA2? ;)

The Harrier variants have everything, carrier ops, BVR, LGBs, Mavs, Sniper, VTOL, Helmet Mounted Cueing, JTAC(iPaq), Brimstone!! and it would be interesting to see how the game engine handled transitions to hovers and forward flight!

You mean, like how it handles them for the Ka-50? ;)

You can get a Harrier, but why you want a plane that can only pretend to do A2A, and that's against 'lower capability threats', I dunno ;)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Sea Harrier FA2? ;)

The Harrier variants have everything, carrier ops, BVR, LGBs, Mavs, Sniper, VTOL, Helmet Mounted Cueing, JTAC(iPaq), Brimstone!! and it would be interesting to see how the game engine handled transitions to hovers and forward flight!

I'm convinced:) Now if you could convince ED;)

Edit: Crap... Sabotaged the thread... My apologies

Figured I would throw this out there in the wish list. I would really, really like to see some changes and additions to the AA in DCS. For starters Flak would be awesome. Medium and large caliber AA guns (radar directed possibly) is still in use. It would add an excellent element to the CAS/BAI/Strike side of things. Maybe some ZSU-57-2's. Russia may not use them but other post Soviet countries still do. Some more intermediate caliber weapons (like ZQ-1's).

Ive noticed DCS A-10C has improved AA. ZU-23's will not engage, or will be wildly inaacurate, when at night. Unless you forget to kill the nav lights lol. But I want to see mass amounts of unaimed AA fire arcing through the sky a la Iraq I. Again I think this would add an excellent element to the series.

Edited by Spartan1-1
Manners

SPARTAN1-1 Спартанец1-1

Dell XPS 630i / Windows 7 / Intel Core 2 Extreme CPU Q6850 @ 3.00 GHZ / 4 GB Corsair Dominator 1066/ NVIDIA 8800GT X 2 / Track IR 4Pro / X52 + Pedals

Dell Studio XPS 1647 / Windows 7 / Intel i7 620 @ 2.67 GHZ / 4 GB RAM / ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4670

I doubt there is many aircraft that can roll as fast as a Harrier.

Unfortunately, that massive FOD vacuum wants to torque roll the Scarrier at the worst possible time - in a hover 10 meters above the ground. :doh:

"Okay, I've been in tougher situations than this. There's the ground...looks hard..."

A10C is but a kick in the arse away from being released, yet people are still harping on about, "what's next".

Whats coming next is this:

da-vinci-helicopter.jpg

Yep, i change my vote to the aerial screw as well!

AMD Phenom II 965 BE @ 3.8GHz, 8GB OCZ AMD BE RAM, ATI HD5970 2GB XFX BE @ 875/1215, TM HOTAS Cougar, TM Cougar MFDs, TrackIR 5, CH MFP, GoFlight Switch Panel, iMo Mini-Monster Touch, Mimo 720S, Saitek Pro Flight Headset

Comrades, we need a new poll, with the choices:

F-15 (C or E version)

F-14 (B or D version)

F-4 (version?)

A-10 (A version)

MiG-21 (version?)

MiG-23 (version?)

MiG-27 (M or K version)

MiG-29 (A/G,C,M,K,SMT) MiG-29UB (for FAN)

MiG-25 (mb?)

Su-22 (M4)

Su-24 (M verion)

Su-25 (version?)

Su-27 (version?)

Su-30 (version?)

Su-33

Tornado

Mirage

EF :P

Saab

EE Lightning

Raffel

F5

I would love the older planes simply because they still require some piloting. F22 is probably more like, "oooh, radar blip. Touchscreen, so I just touch the icon. Okay, not click trigger. Yay, it went boom. Time to go land and tell the ladies how good of a fighter pilot I am."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109