mistake with third line I ment to write

"C:\FC2\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\bin\x86\stable\simulator.exe"

system specs are

Dell XPS 730x - iNTEL i7 extreme 975

win 7 64bit ultimate

6 GIG memory

Nvidia GTX 260 SLI

Edited by wheatdog

Personally, I don't start any game from the profiler. Too many problems. I make a dummy .bat file for each profile to "point" too and then use the global settings to force the profile I want.

Smokin' Hole

My DCS wish list: Su25, Su30, Mi24, AH1, F/A-18C, Afghanistan ...and frankly, the flight sim world should stop at 1995.

Logitech has bugs with profiler set to Global (i.e. Mode 2,3 don't work). Why doesn't Eagle Dynamics just test there software so that it works with the Logitech G940. ED why don't you look into this already for both DCS Black Shark and Lockon. How many people have to ask for this to be fixed before you actually do it??? Its one of the top of the line HOTAS systems on the market, you think they would want it to work with there product.

Matt if you need a G940 to test I will gladly ship you one, If you will try to fix the centering issue in DCS.

Edited by Gonzo01
  • Like 1

My G940 will not start FC2 from either shortcut

"C:\FC2\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\bin\x86\stable\Launcher.exe" --console

"C:\FC2\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\bin\x86\stable\Launcher.exe"

You won't be able to because the executable is called "simulator.exe" which runs only after you launch a mission within launcher.......

Logitech has bugs with profiler set to Global (i.e. Mode 2,3 don't work). Why doesn't Eagle Dynamics just test there software so that it works with the Logitech G940. ED why don't you look into this already for both DCS Black Shark and Lockon. How many people have to ask for this to be fixed before you actually do it??? Its one of the top of the line HOTAS systems on the market, you think they would want it to work with there product.

Matt if you need a G940 to test I will gladly ship you one, If you will try to fix the centering issue in DCS.

One of the Beta testers has a G940 and no doubt the dev team have had access to all the SDK's that came with the package.

From what I hear ED have tried VERY hard with little/no support from Logitech to make the FFB in DCS and FC2.0 better, Logitech are just woefully slow to respond to anything wether it be from customers or sim makers.

As for the profiler not launching games this is purley a bug on the Logitech end you should contact Logitech support to register this bug.