FC2 are missing campaigns

Don't know about you, but I was looking forward for a Mig29 (all flavors), Su27, Su33 campaigns. Especially the Mig, since it’s my favorite. I know I can make my own, but the learning curve of the editor is too much for me to handle for now. I would have hope that campaigns for these "birds" would have been included in FC2… I’m disappointed in this regards.

Just my 2 cents…

Regards,

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

I was quite disappointed in many aspects too. Especially with the price increase. But then again... this is pretty much the only flight sim on the market. Can't complain too much. Regarding the campaign, I'm sure the community will come up with them soon enough.

Especially with the price increase.

Exactly my thoughts...

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Well, as long as the price increase will help develop the next installment of the DCS / FC series I won't complain. Despite some issues I have my money's more than worth out of FC2.

But more campaigns and more missions would be nice as well.

That was disappointment for me too. No campaigns for Russian fighters. I found Russian planes more challenging.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

I was disappointed, I enjoyed the campaigns for all flyable aircrafts. I hope that the ED will issue new campaigns as soon as possible .... I wish the real Su-25 campaign for the Russian Georgian War.

Edited by SVK_Motas

• 3 weeks later...
I was quite disappointed in many aspects too. Especially with the price increase. But then again... this is pretty much the only flight sim on the market. Can't complain too much. Regarding the campaign, I'm sure the community will come up with them soon enough.

Drat! I should've checked this thread first. I just posted a note in "General" about the lack of an Su27 campaign. I thought I just wasn't looking hard enough in the campaigns screen!