Playing chicken with a cobra

Woots

Very nice. Did you crash?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Way to go, anything to ensure the kill! :D

And I just love the sound of the cannon at the slow speed setting. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Oh yeah. A direct hit from an enemy helo tends to do that:)

So thats why you didnt post the whole video :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

On one hand-

the real world isn't in 2D with limited shading and resolution so NOT using labels is unrealistic.

That's why you have UNREALISTIC zoom in game (by changing FOV). Using labels is definitely unrealistic, no matter what.

EDIT:

Oh, you deleted your post? :)

That's why you have UNREALISTIC zoom in game (by changing FOV). Using labels is definitely unrealistic, no matter what.

EDIT:

Oh, you deleted your post? :)

Not tottaly espesially the missions with the Apaches. In real life ground units will report to you they are under attack and want your help.

By the way I finished all campaigns with labels off. :)

Edited by connos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Let me get this straight. You won't use labels but using ZOOM is just fine. That's rich! :music_whistling: LMAO. I bet your cockpit's not even in Russian!

Airtom, chill out. We're all impressed that you don't use labels. Give it a rest. This is not a thread to discuss the use of labels - it's already been done to death. Watch the video and move on already.

Edited by Woots

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Let me get this straight. You won't use labels but using ZOOM is just fine. That's rich! :music_whistling: LMAO. I bet your cockpit's not even in Russian!

Airtom, chill out. We're all impressed that you don't use labels. Give it a rest. This is not a thread to discuss the use of labels - it's already been done to death. Watch the video and move on already.

You chill out m8 ;) Who said using zoom is fine? I never did...

I'm just saying, don't use labels, play in as much realistic way as possible. Nothing less, nothing more :pilotfly:

I'm just saying, don't use labels, play in as much realistic way as possible. Nothing less, nothing more :pilotfly:

We all get what you're saying. You're not getting that it has nothing to do with this thread, learn to stay on topic.

Edited by Woots

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]