Need help, x52pro problem

Hi, my x52pro stutck's and stops responding, until i unplug and reconnect him again . Some time this kicks me out of game to the "blue screen" .Any help about this problem ?

Im using Win7x64 and have latest driver, and SST instaled.:cry:

Try un-installing the driver, cleaning the registry and re-installing the driver.

Which driver are you using? "Saitek_X52Pro_Flight_Controller_SD6_64.exe"

If you haven't already, try the Saitek forum as well. http://www.saitekforum.com/index.php

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Use a registry cleaner after un-installing then go through the registry for any stray Saitek references for the X-52.

Remember, removing the wrong things in the registry can cause significant problems so make sure you are comfortable working in the registry.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

I think this just might be exactly the same thing I had - I recently purchased a new x52 (non-pro) and would suffer lockups where the driver fails and causes windows to be unable to shut down, and unplugging the stick caused a BSOD.

This was caused by having names for buttons be longer than the width of the MFD lines. Anything longer than 16 letters (spaces count as a letter for this) caused the program to become unresponsive although axes still worked. For example "Track While Scan" without the quite marks would just barely fit, but "Left Mouse Button" is one letter too long and causes this to happen.

The solution was to go through the profiler and ensure that the names of my bindings are short enough.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I think this just might be exactly the same thing I had - I recently purchased a new x52 (non-pro) and would suffer lockups where the driver fails and causes windows to be unable to shut down, and unplugging the stick caused a BSOD.

This was caused by having names for buttons be longer than the width of the MFD lines. Anything longer than 16 letters (spaces count as a letter for this) caused the program to become unresponsive although axes still worked. For example "Track While Scan" without the quite marks would just barely fit, but "Left Mouse Button" is one letter too long and causes this to happen.

The solution was to go through the profiler and ensure that the names of my bindings are short enough.

hmm, maybe u right about long names, sometimes they dont displayed correctly on MFD (they diplayed with errors), Thank you very much, ill try to rewrite long names and we'll see....

16 characters is the exact width of the MFD display, anything longer will make it scroll across the window but sometimes it sticks and the MFD just quits working. I suspected that this was the cause but don't have many commands named longer than 16 characters, good find.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

• 1 year later...

Hi...

I was using X52Pro with my Dell laptop. I had no issue with it. Since using new desktop system (chek my signature) my system has crashed (Blue Screen) two or three times. Today it was forth!.

At first, I didn't understand the problem. I thought it was memory card or anything... Finally I decided it is X52Pro. Last time system crashed when I unplugged the X52 from USB port. And today it crashed when I click on "Test Profile" in SST Software.

As I read in this page, I shortened the commands name, although none of one was longer than 16 chr. Then, I clicked on "Test Profile" and it didn't crash.

It seems OK. But I'm not sure that's the problem.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068