Courier Mission

ycodryn

It`s a little strange this mission because when I`m trying to land near UAZ nothing happens (in real life at that distance the driver will kiss my ass if I come so close). Black Shark is a very nice simulator, I can`t wait to buy A10 when will be out but take care of BS bugs please because has a little.

clipboard01sea.th.jpg

Asus Sabertooth P67 Rev 3.0 with Intel Core i7 2600K SandyBridge 4500 MHz, EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti SC , 16GB DDR3, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, Logitech G13 Gamepad, TrackIr 5, Windows 8.1 x64 Professional

Yes I have figured that out but is not logical. Further is just too close. I wanted to say only that by default the radius could be bigger. Anyway in the near future maybe we could have dynamic campaigns/missions?

Edited by ycodryn

Asus Sabertooth P67 Rev 3.0 with Intel Core i7 2600K SandyBridge 4500 MHz, EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti SC , 16GB DDR3, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, Logitech G13 Gamepad, TrackIr 5, Windows 8.1 x64 Professional

Yes I have figured that out but is not logical. Further is just too close. I wanted to say only that by default the radius could be bigger. Anyway in the near future maybe we could have dynamic campaigns/missions?

I had to fly the mission several times. It's pretty hard in my opinion, especially for a beginner (which I was at the time (and still am :-) )).

Dynamic campaigns: I don't think so, and from what I've read it's surely not going to happen any time soon. A few days ago I found an old thread about the design of the Georgian Oil War campain which is not, in the purest sense, dynamic, but gets as close as possible. Check out this thread for example and look for post #7 by Wags: Oil War Campaign.