DCS on STEAM!

Prophet4no1

So, I just noticed DCS: BS is on Steam. Any others coming to it as well? Like a full LOMAC/FC/FC2 or some combination? I am also guessing DCS: A-10 is coming as well. If so, will DCS A-10 and BS work togethor on one machine if one is Steam and the other is boxed copy?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS: A-10 won't be on Steam until a while after release.

Let’s wait and see, who knows... If the sales on steam are good for BS. ED might want to consider of bringing it up front. Only ED knows at this point, too early to say for us, the users IMO.

Edited by TheMoose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

You can still register your FC2 onto Steam though, if what you are looking for is the community functions like your friends getting to see that you're busy playing that game etc. Just create a copy of the normal desktop shortcuts in your Steam game library and you are set.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester