Any Logitech profiler alternatives?

Are there any alternatives to Logitechs profiler for the G940?

I recently bought it, to replace my X52 with a FFB controller, but then I was shocked to see that Logitechs Profiler still looks (and works!, or better doesn't works) the same way it did ages ago when I used a Logitech Etreme 3d Pro...

Since I own FC2, I began to experiment with Saiteks Profiler and realized that is was very simple to use, so I was thinking if there is something similar around to use with G940.

My problems are the following: I can't configure a profile for each aircraft as easy as before (minor issue), AND every time I press RALT key it "detects" LCTRL+RALT+whatever and then I have to export it to an XML file, which is really not that funny to modify, then I fix it and import it back...

Despite this crappy profiler and the "not-yet-working" leds it would be a lovely thing :doh:

PS: why does it shows a red/black "W" in the taskbar? because it was developped for the old wingman series?? Just my guess

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Don't know about alternatives to the profiler but the whole profiler software suite is currently undergoing a complete from scratch re-write that'll be avaialble in about a year probably. CharlesB at the Logitech forum has noted that the 5.0x profiler which is available now is still essentially based on a 10 year old program

The LEDS do work; morg wrote a a piece of software to change their colour based on lua export data from DCS:BS and Djuu has addad functionality for FC2 http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=45895

The must use differnt software to program the G19 and the sticks. The G19 software is much like the Saitek, as far as how it works. Either basic key strokes or macros. Enter in much the same way on both. I'm surprised they have not done this across the whole line.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Try XPadder. It's $9.99(us), but it works great. I use the logitech software for my G940, but I have a "TM Hotas X" cheapy controller for my laptop that has no programming software that I use it with. You can store up to 8 different modes and map any button/axis to anything.

Core i5 750 @ 3.4Ghz | 8gb G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600 | ASUS P7P55D | ATI Radeon HD6970