So, just where is this closed beta forum?

ESzczesniak

I for the life of me can't find my way to the A-10C closed beta forum. My understanding is that my ID was supposed to somehow automatically be activated when I pre-purchased.

However, I can't find the beta forum and as far as I'm aware, I only have one login at the forum/store.

If you click on the top-level forum navigation "ED Forums" the open beta forum is listed right at the top. If it's not appearing and instead the News forums are listed first, then you haven't activated your access to the forum.

To do that, you can go to the product page on the DCS site as RogueRunner suggested (make sure you've logged in), or click on the Payments button in the left hand menu of the DCS site. On both pages there's a link to activate your forum membership. If instead it's just a link to the forums so you can register, then your email address in the forums doesn't match the email address for your DCS account. You'll have to change one of them so they match.

The forum email address can be changed under User CP -> Edit Your Details, and the DCS account email address can be changed by hitting the Profile button. Once you've got them set the same, the link on the products page and payments page on the DCS site will change to let you activate the forum access, and once that's done it becomes a link to the open beta forum.

Ok, so I found the link. However, I am told that my access is denied. I've checked to be sure that my forum e-mail and username is the same on the forum, e-mail sales receipt and my login to the ED site.

Any suggestions? Should I fill out a support request on the ED site or is there another more appropriate person to talk to about this?

I am also having trouble, as I rthink I have 2 accounts, ( I forgot the right passwrod/email combo for one, so opened another) Problem is , you cant use an email address in use before, and I only have 2 email addresses, one in use on each account. It turns out they are both different and now I cant change them to match as one is always in use by another account and it wont let me. Any suggestions? Is there any way to completely wipe all your forum and profile details and start again with one account that matches all the way through?

I do realise that this is my own stupid fault for forgetting my details in the first place...!!!

i7 950 4.2ghz, 6GB Corsair 1600 hz, GTX580, Asus Sabertooth, Win 7 64 bit. 260.99 drivers