Requesting access to the beta forum

cougar56th

Yeah, Im not seeing jack dick either...... This is so annoying. Been a week now since I bought this and I cannot even access the damn forum!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

-Leonerdo da Vinci

Area-51 X58

Intel Core i7-940 2.93 GHz 8MB Cache

1000 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply

Dual 896MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260

6GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1066MHz - 3 x 2048MB

Motherboard- Socket 1366 Dual Triple Channel DDR3 Memory

Windows 10 (64-bit)

Beta Forum Access

There is button "Request access to a closed Beta forum" in Software Downloads section on the web site. Make sure you have the same one email on your forum and web site accounts and press it.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...os=135&lang=en

And then try Open Beta

Not working?

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

In order to see the "request access to the closed beta forum" your e-mail needs to be the same one that you registered with on the DCS site as well as the one you have for this forum.

Edited by VTB_Ray

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Cooler Master HAF X Case | EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1000W PSU | EVGA Z270 Classified K |

Intel Core i7 7700k @ 5.0 Ghz | 512GB Samsung 960 Pro SSD |

16 GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 @ 3200 MHZ | EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3 | WD 6TB 7200 RPM |

Oculus Rift | TM HOTAS Warthog | 27" ASUS VG278H 3D monitor | Windows 10 64 bit |

Hello,

I recently bought the beta of DCS A-10C and registered on this forum. I do not see the beta part on the forum. Is everything set up correctly?

Hey buddy. Glad to see you got your install. :thumbup:

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

• 2 weeks later...

"Make sure you have the same one email on your forum and web site accounts and press it"

So it can seems yes, you need to use the one and the same email adress.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning