Could someone do me a graphics favour...

Can someone please make the canopy reflections in the Mig29 and the SU's more visable (Like it was in 1.02)

I get great reflections in the SU25T but not the others

I've tried changing the reflection file but when I load it back into the CDDS file its all corrupted so would be great to have some help please :)

(Either instructions or a file already done --- I have photoshop CS)

thanks

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Teka Teka, just curious, what are you going to do? I know that you can modify the reflections on the Flanker with the COCK-GLASS-STANDART.tga file, and the front part of the MiG-29's with the MIG29-FONAR.tga texture. Are you intending to modify these? Or are you going to accomplish this some other way?

sigzk5.jpg

Teka Teka, just curious, what are you going to do? I know that you can modify the reflections on the Flanker with the COCK-GLASS-STANDART.tga file, and the front part of the MiG-29's with the MIG29-FONAR.tga texture. Are you intending to modify these? Or are you going to accomplish this some other way?

We are talking about the canopy reflections seeing from the inside of the cockpit. Not from the outside.

• Like 1

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

I'm working on it. It will be finished soon. :D

TekaTeka is the man!!! Man, you are always surprising me. :D

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Ahhhh much much better - great job

Makes a huge difference --- thanks tekateka

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog