TV image on MFD out in LockOn v1.02

Hello everyone here, friends:

I've got LockOn v1.02 installed since a lot. I've managed to edit Meinit.xml file to add antiship missile Kh-31A, to MiG29S and SU 27. The problem I've found with this, is that when you press down 7 key to enter in A-G mode, and select this type of missile, then if you press i key to activate radar on the MFD, then the image in the MFD is not appearing, it looks like if it was glass broken. The signs to move the target designator work well (you can move them up, down, left and right), but because there is no image on the MFD you can not block the target for the missile to point at.

Do you know somehow how to bring the image on the MFD, when in this situation? The problem is the same with those Kh29T missiles, which are TV guided.

Thanks a lot in advance. Kind regards.

What yo are trying to do is ot suported by the mage engine so it won't work... what you get by modifying meini.xml file is all you can get for guided A2G.. remember it's a mod so it's not suported or working properly ;)

No longer active in DCS...

Thinking about this MFD in russian cockpits in V1.02...

I would really be more than great that fantastic people in ED implemented a working MFD with TV and antiship missiles for Mig29S, SU27 and SU33...I wish they could...:cry:

i think what SVKsniper is suggesting is spawn the Mig-29G and try again then report back here.

I agree about flushing out the armament for Lockon but I think we can all agree ED has been rather busy lately - it is nice to see that they do support the mod community quite well though.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL