Change message box size?

Hey all,

I have a message I want activated as long as an A-10 is at a certain airfield. I do not want the message to obstruct other A-10 player's view though if they're already airborne.

I can't figure out what determines the message box size and it's annoyingly large. I've attached a screenshot. Any ideas? Thanks in advance ~

GigantorMsgBox.jpg

I would like to know how to do the cut and paist. My slpeling is real bad if you can tell.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

I would like to know how to do the cut and paist. My slpeling is real bad if you can tell.

You can type within excell (and I'm assuming any typing program) and do a Ctrl C, then Ctrl V into the ME.

I still haven't been able to figure out what determines the test box size. Originally I had a slightly smaller message and the text box was much smaller. Now anything I type (to include simply the word "test") will bring up a msg box that's half the screen.

I've tried deleting everything within the msg box in the trigger.

I've tried deleting the entire trigger and starting over.

I've tried formatting the msg differently.

If I wasn't already bald I'd pull my hair out. Any help is appreciated! :helpsmilie:

aaaaaa.... you are making this message box appear using triggers... I thought you edited some of the xxxxx.res files like for menus etc... triggers are really not my thing at all :(

No longer active in DCS...

• 2 months later...

Did you ever found a sollution for this problem ?

Facing the same now.

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro