Sunday Fun - Come Join US (great videos)

Hey guys, I notice you're using TARS. I've got my own server up and running on localhost, but when I've fired up TARS and TS3 client beta 36, it just says TARS: Not running on me and my buddy?

Do I have to be in the game and correct channel for it to say something different than not running? Can't make it work, unfortunately. :(

Totally awesome videos btw. :D

You have not got TARS on standby? Is the plugin check box ticked in the TS3 options?

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not on standby and yes the plugin is checked, or I wouldn't see TARS: Not running even.

I'm wondering though, what's the difference between the TARS Teamspeak Net Location port under DCS: A-10C and the NetSettings port under Teamspeak plugin settings?

I.e., what setting should I choose, seeing I have a TS3 server running on my machine, localhost on port 9987, and want TARS and TS3 client to work with this?

I've picked 127.0.0.1:9987 under TARS Teamspeak Net Location and 0.0.0.0:9987 on the plugin. What firewall ports other than TS3 server do I need to open?

Nice plane on that gun...

OS764 P930@4 MBUD3R M6GB G5870 SSDX25 CAntec1200 HTMHW