CDU Tutorial: pre release snippet - CDU Offset.

Chrisakky

Great stuff. Been looking waiting for something like this for ages.many thanks:).

It is 2 years old... :doh:

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

• 2 months later...

So well I'm back :)

Sorry for the sudden death of this project and my own disappearance for a couple of years.

I'm afraid as soon as i was set ready to release the first full video, a combination of medical problems and computer problems left me with little time to do the rest of it.

So after a few years of focusing on ArmA 2 video's and groups I have came back for the release of the huey.

If there is an overwhelming need for me to re-start the project I certainly will but not in the style i was originally intending. More of a, how to do this, this and this rather than, this is every page of the CDU and this is how to do everything because i really don't have the time lately with work. But I can always squeeze the odd tutorial in.

But first things first, I need to figure out how to take off with the huey, might be necessary for a tutorial :P

Edited by Chrisakky

I for one vote for you to restart your CDU videos.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .