New to the Game

Hello everyone, First off i am new to this game...Actully i havnt even recieved the game yet as i just bought it tonight online and am waiting for it in the mail....

First i see that i have bought the Gold edition and from what i have read there was a lot of stink about it...Of course i did not see this until i had already bought it...But oh well its on its way...

Second, I would like to know since i am getting the 1.1 FC with the gold edition is there any Mods that are for the game that anyone thinks i should get...I have read some posts about a weapon mod, But do i need this or is it included with the 1.1...

Any advise on mods would be much apreciated..

Third, i actully came here from the F-16AF game, i just bought that about a week ago and although i do like the games, the Avionics of the F-16 can be a handful if you have never flown a real aircraft lol...

So i tried out the Demo of this game and from what i saw i went and bought it...

Last question i have is that i see alot about modding for the game. Question is what kind of modding can you do...Im no newbie to modding as i have been makeing things for games like Swat 4, Unreal Tournament and such...I use MAYA for all this....Is modding for this game where you can make say a missle on your own in a 3d Engine like MAYA and then place it in game....

Just curious as i havnt seen any where i can "Learn how to Mod" even tho i know how to use 3d programs....

Well anyways hope to see people online flying sometime and cant wait to get the game in the mail...Looks so awsome from the Demo....

PooHead: "Tower request Immedite Landing"

Tower: "Poohead what is the nature of your problem"

PooHead: "Tower the RIVER RUNETH BROWN"

Tower: "Acknowdleged cleared Hot, will have Bucket of water and Stain remover on stand by"

'Mods' include a lot of things, but definitely you can't just add new 3D objects to the world. If you feel like making a good model of -something- talk to the devs, and they will point you in the right direction on how to build your model for the game.

If it's good enough, and youw ant them to, they'll include it in the game.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda