Confused with patches

wmar67

I'm a little confused with the patch process.

I saw 1.1.0.9 was out and went to download it, but underneath it says Patch for 1.1.0.8 only

So I started to download 1.1.0.7 (because my installed version is 1.1.0.6 - but having read the notes underneath the patch number on the patch webpage, it says to completely uninstall A10C and install 1.1.0.9 full version...

So I'm confused...as I have 1.1.0.6 installed, what is the process? Am I allowed to download only 1.1.0.9 and uninstall before installing that version? Of are each of the patches (1.1.0.7, 1.1.0.8 and 1.1.0.9) incremental and I therefore need to keep 1.1.0.6 installed and install each subsequent patch?

Uninstall everything, download the 1.1.0.9 full install files and install:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=8&end_pos=135&lang=en

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=8&end_pos=135&lang=en

Full install available here.

You -can- download patches 7, 8 and 9 and run them in sequence, but I don't see why you'd want to in this case.

EDIT: Dammit, counter-sniped! Grrr... :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Thanks alot guys.

Just one other question I should've asked - do I need to de-activate?

No you dont need to. Only time you need to deatcivate is if you reinstalled windows. Or made a big change to your PCs hardware.