DCS Flying Legend Aircraft

Phantom88

:thumbup:Awesome,Looks like Duxford or Warbird Alley at Oshkosh

Yea, Duxford....cheers..:thumbup:

This is a wish list for all DCS..another Duxford.." Free Camera " mode..:music_whistling:

I know all of us would love the ability to add a " Free Camera " to place anywhere without adding a vehicle to use...

Edited by Bearitall

I wouldn't discount the popularity with WWII Warbirds with the flight Sim Community.I'd venture to say that DCS will pick up a lot of new customers who maybe wouldn't be interested in a Modern Combat Sim otherwise.

But a High Fidelity DCS Warbird would interest many,If you have any Doubts,Check out the A2A Company who are very popular in the FSX Community.

I don't agree with that line of thought. Why not just have ED put out a first person shooter. They will pickup a lot more customers than even a WWII flight sim.

Lots of WWII flight sims to choose from. The last Hi Fidelity study sim for a modern jet fighter AFAIK came out in 1999. Again, it was a triumph that ED released A-10C, considering Janes A-10 was cancelled. I have to believe that as well as profit, the reason for ED's existence is the love of flight sims. So, we know they are working on multiple projects in parallel. I hope they do well with the P-51D and beyond, but I hope the main focus remains Jet sims.

Now... I will go fly a P-51D in FSX, IL2 1946 and then a BF-109 in IL2 COD while I wait :)

• Like 1

Ok after the P51D Mustang i wish see for the next Flying Legend a aerobatic aircraft (best demonstrator ever for physic engine/flight model)

Please ED create DCS Extra 300 or DCS MSX-RH or DCS SU-31 !!!

That will be perfect !! (we see an A10 and a Mustang in this video :p and if the next aircraft will be an Hornet we see the F/A-18 Hornet from blue angles too )

Actual aerobatic aircraft = Cockpit not a long for create, avionic are not complex, 3D model are not extremely hard to do too, flight model can be hard for an aerobatic aircraft mainly for prop wind effect on control surface.

That can be hard but a really fast aircraft to create (compare to other aircraft)

I know its not a combat aircraft but that can be extremely nice for everyone to test extreme aerobatic, best demonstrator ever and can be done fast ! :p

Pleeeeaaaaaaaaseee !!!!!!

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

+1!

MXS-RH would be incredible, and Rob Holland is a BAMF. :D

Would also love a biplane like Sean Tucker's Oracle Challenger III.

[VV]34347145[/VV]

If there only was an SDK, third party could go nuts with stuff like this. ;)

Edited by Blaze
  • Like 1

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Well this would be sweet to see...

4761829822_65f196508a_b.jpg

P-51D & A-10C Heritage Flight by Nathan Truninger, on Flickr

And we are going to see it within this year! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal