I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO DOWNLOAD Version 1.1.1.0

hannibal

This is not the first time I have seen people running around looking for the an old version. Doesn't anybody make copies of stuff. Blank DVDs are cheap, disk drives are cheap. It takes a couple of minutes to make a copy.

I have every full version and every patch since the release last spring and I have never actually used any of them. But if I want/need them they are there.

:music_whistling:

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

This is not the first time I have seen people running around looking for the an old version. Doesn't anybody make copies of stuff. Blank DVDs are cheap, disk drives are cheap. It takes a couple of minutes to make a copy.

I have every full version and every patch since the release last spring and I have never actually used any of them. But if I want/need them they are there.

:music_whistling:

Same here....

I've been saving patches/full release since ....0.9 version..

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

yup i keep them too... I also wait to install patches for a couple of weeks usually.

for me, 1.1.1 didnt have a lot of improvements that i was especially looking for, so Im in no hurry to install it.

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, 16G 3200 RAM, Nvidia 1080Ti, T16000 HOTAS, TIR5, 75" DLP Monitor