MP Campaign: Operation Northern Plunder

The payload had the R-27EM, which has been removed was removed from the sim for some reason or another for FC3. I suspect because the missile is exactly the same as the R-27ER so it doesn't really serve a purpose.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Looking forward to flying this...I have been looking for MP Campaign Missions... Thanks for your work!

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

• 9 months later...

@Ranger......

Are these MIZs still available? Links broken.

Downloadable at bottom of post but the first mission appears to be for a dedicated server......or can this alo be used as a Client/Host as well?

Thanks,

Markeebo

Edited by Markeebo

For the love of god, stop using command one actual as a callsign.

If he is supposed to be the commanding officer of a tactical maneuver unit it should be a simple random word followed by 6. You don't use "actual" on coms unless your taking over from your RTO or something.

it's comments such as this that prevent us having nice things

@Ranger......

Are these MIZs still available? Links broken.

Downloadable at bottom of post but the first mission appears to be for a dedicated server......or can this alo be used as a Client/Host as well?

Thanks,

Markeebo

You can use as a client/host, I would open in Mission editor and resave to ensure any issues with the new patch are fixed.