Where is everyone?

ZQuickSilverZ

So your saying there is no way to get GPS coordinates in an A-10C (I know you said A)? So I could not manually type in GPS coordinates and get a waypoint? (I am not trying to be funny, I seriously do not know. I do not have A-10C.) I thought some of the weapons used GPS. Here is an example. Let's say that the KA-50 had NO datalink. You could still use the PVI-800 to manually put in GPS coordinates and get a WP. That is what I am talking about. I wish we had something like that.

Edited by ZQuickSilverZ

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you can do it in A. How about the Su25T? Any chance of seeing this in FC 3?

Edited by ZQuickSilverZ

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can do it in the A in REAL LIFE, not in game. The Su-25T, who knows. As is presented in-game isn't exactly accurate so it's hard to tell. Given what you can see of the nav system panel, no.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Right, I knew you meant in real life. Thanks for the clarification though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 years later...
Crunch I agree that you are probably right about the systems part. I was refering more to the possibility of them updating all the aircraft to the advanced flight model that the Su25T uses.

NAILED IT!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dude, was that like some 3 year old thread bump? Weird...

• Like 1

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

Especially since he was the last one to comment in the thread...:huh:

And quoted himself...:huh:

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

At least his thread is alive again..maybe he missed some of you guys always on the forum and not playing on line!

Ha ha, maybe. I shall hunt him down on the virtual online battlefield, and tip my wing to him! :)