Su-25/SM/T video

The only footage /possibly/ of a T is the one with the Shkval, and I doubt it was footage from Georgia - more likely footage from tests.

The aircraft that flew in that conflict was the SM.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

....not HD picture which we have now :)

Poke yourself in one eye and close the other (so you have a good one available in case of emergency) before your attack-run :P

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I hope with the up coming updates the 25t will be a clickable cockpit and be able to run on 3 screens. KA50 and SU25t love them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

Partially yes - but should be enforced by global settings :)

Also it'd be nice to have high\low image exposure during explosions.

Add some noise to the picture.... :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

The only footage /possibly/ of a T is the one with the Shkval, and I doubt it was footage from Georgia - more likely footage from tests.

The aircraft that flew in that conflict was the SM.

That footage probably isn't from Georgia, but some sources state that T-frogs flew missions over Georgia.

I still wonder what rockets did they use on the Su-25 SMs? Looks like some sort of heavy rockets (S-25, S-24), however you cannot fire them in pairs in the sim (maybe a feature of the SM version) and they don't smoke that much in the sim.

I sure hope ED will one day gift us with Su-25SM! I got interested in Flanker series when Su-25 was introduced. Any Su-25SM cockpit pictures around?

Edited by =4c= Hajduk Veljko

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit