Game crashes during the_leader_V3_voice.miz

rico

Hey, there...

Tried that mission twice. After i destroyed the ZSU23s, the blackhawks dropped the SEALs and they ran to the school and stopped, the game crashes. Windows collects infos about it and then the debriefing screen is loaded, but!!!...that one of my former, different mission. So i cant post a trk-file...Any idea? miz-file exceeds 5MBs. Cant upload.

Regards

Edited by rico

More bad news for me at least. Tried another mission build by my own and again...Crash...Each time...Flew this missions before without any problems. Reinstallation? Got 1.1.1.0...Upgraded my PC. New CPU (AMD Phenom II X4 3.6GHz, 8G DDR3 and maybe the trigger Win7 64bit)...Think it's something fundamental?!...Help,please!

Regards

sounds like the game isnt running in admin mode or your .miz files (and maybe config files ) are in a different location than they should be.

an out of date video driver can cause a-10 to crash at certain times too.

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, 16G 3200 RAM, Nvidia 1080Ti, T16000 HOTAS, TIR5, 75" DLP Monitor

Alright...Stupid me!:music_whistling:...During building up my new system i installed 1.1.1.0 instead of 1.1.1.1...

Well, try it with latest A-10C...

Video drivers are up to date...

What's about running it without admin rights? May i expect other issues?

Regards

Thank you anyway!

Rico, to be clear, you are on 64-bit OS right? (As opposed to considering the upgrade.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Rico, to be clear, you are on 64-bit OS right? (As opposed to considering the upgrade.)

Hey...

Yes. im using Win7 64bit.

Seemed to be a 1.1.1.0 issue. Installed 1.1.1.1. Works now...:smilewink:

Thanks