Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

Trying to zoom via friction slider on HOTAS - dowsnt work! HELP

Winger

Hello folks.

i am trying to set up my Warthog joystick so i can use the unmapped friction slider on to the zoom axis ingame. It relizes the axis and i can adjust the curve or invert the axis but when sitting in the cocpit it doesnt zoom in ot out when using the slider. Anyone able to help? Would greatly appreciate!

Winger

• Like 1

Hi Winger. Sounds like you are in the right place, check to make sure you are simulation when you set the axis. Presuming you are playing in simulation mode.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Hello folks.

i am trying to set up my Warthog joystick so i can use the unmapped friction slider on to the zoom axis ingame. It relizes the axis and i can adjust the curve or invert the axis but when sitting in the cocpit it doesnt zoom in ot out when using the slider. Anyone able to help? Would greatly appreciate!

Winger

I often find I need to hit Keypad-/ or Keypad-* (the zoom in & out keys) before the Warthog Throttle zoom will work correctly.

Formski

Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 @ 3600MHz | Gigabyte X570-Aorus Ultra | Gigabyte GeForce 4090 | Samsung C34F791 | Varjo Aero | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Auzentech X-Fi Forte | too many flight controllers...

I often find I need to hit Keypad-/ or Keypad-* (the zoom in & out keys) before the Warthog Throttle zoom will work correctly.

Formski

Never need to do that.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Hello folks.

Winger

Tell us a little bit more:

* do you use Target?

* Does the slider work in win7 joystick control panel?

* are you sure you selected SIM mode in the control assignment screen?

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.