Outgame available online serverlisting

Hey peeps,

Is there a browserlink somewhere available where there is a list of current online multiplayersessions?

The reason why is when i start a server noone else enters it. All networkrouting and ports seems perfect,however still im curious is the server is actualy listed, but how to check when youre running the server and only have on 1 computer have 1 DCS installment.?

Thx for any answer or help in advance.

Is it up now ? And if so, what is it called ? DCSWorld, right ?

i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5

Sorry, it's not in the list.

Are you behind a router ? If so, you need to open the port on the router too.

B

i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5

Sorry, it's not in the list.

Are you behind a router ? If so, you need to open the port on the router too.

B

Read up a few posts, its already mentioned

2 routers with hardware firewalls and 1 sofware in windows , im not a newb on how to manage these. Im wondering though if another port is needed to be open than the one you set up with the server itself.

The first firewall is showing no logs of IPś that try to connect on a certain port, so i dont think anything else needs to be open from the outside.

I havent run a package sniffer localy, but the lights on the hardware shows theres traffic back and forth when running the server only. The only automation on my compos are a weather app that checks only every 30 minutes. Nothing else windows or software automated is going in or out.

Ive turned W7 firewall off now. Big chance there is something going on there.

Edited by BRooDJeRo

Still not in the list.

You did select 'internet', right ?

• Like 1

One thing worth mentioning is that when i log out the server, it takes same time before the serverlisting loads. Almost like if im not connected at that point. Im also setting up a linux system to do some scanning here and there localy to see theres a hookup there, although sofar everything seems ok on my end.

Ive also quickly set up a http webserver on port 80 and that functioned perfectly through the routing tables all the way to the machine, no weird protocols are being blocked.

Edited by BRooDJeRo

Still not in the list.

You did select 'internet', right ?

BENGO! You f-in genius. Who suspects in a second window to set internet again without a hint theres something clicky under the text. :megalol:

Hilarious, i think its working now. :doh:

Edited by BRooDJeRo

Yep, it's in the list now. Good job.