Stuck at training loading

I was able to load the training missions fine before. Now all of a sudden I click on training and I'm stuck on the loading screen. I've let it sit on the screen for up to 15 minutes without any progress.

I've uninstalled two times already with restarts in between but doesn't seem to solve the problem.

As I mentioned before, I was playing the training missions just fine yesterday and today I can't even get to the screen where I choose the mission! What could have gone wrong!?

All other aspects of the game seem to be working fine. Any ideas??

Are we talking about v1.1.2.1? I have been through several of the training missions and have not had any problems. I loaded the simulation yesterday and have run the training both yesterday and today.

What I am having a problem with is getting my radio calls answered. I have held in the mic switch until I (my pilot) completes his request but get no reply from ground control or tower. I'm running the full simulation but with easy communication.

Apologies the current Beta is broken with regard to the training menu. It should be ok in the next Beta.

Nate

Thanks for the response Nate. Just curious though, It was working yesterday, but without any other installations or updates it went from working fine to not working. why would it do that?

Are we talking about v1.1.2.1? I have been through several of the training missions and have not had any problems. I loaded the simulation yesterday and have run the training both yesterday and today.

What I am having a problem with is getting my radio calls answered. I have held in the mic switch until I (my pilot) completes his request but get no reply from ground control or tower. I'm running the full simulation but with easy communication.

Not all missions have an ATC.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Thanks for the response Nate. Just curious though, It was working yesterday, but without any other installations or updates it went from working fine to not working. why would it do that?

If you clear your users folder it should work again. There is a setting in there that gets corrupted I think.

Nate

Loaded the Program

I haven't had any problems with the training missions, aside from an occasional ground loop :), and was wondering if this might be a help. I loaded the simulation not where it was defaulted to load but in a separate simulation folder I created for A-10C, Black Shark, Black Shark 2 and now DCS. Could that make a difference?

I am running Win7 64 bit.

I haven't had any problems with the training missions, aside from an occasional ground loop :), and was wondering if this might be a help. I loaded the simulation not where it was defaulted to load but in a separate simulation folder I created for A-10C, Black Shark, Black Shark 2 and now DCS. Could that make a difference?

I am running Win7 64 bit.

Didn't try that, but I actually found the solution on the DCS World board. It's essentially what Nate suggested:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=88027