Help, HOTAS Warthog doesn't work for flight maneuvres

Wuber

Hello,

I have another problem. Thanks to help from people I finaly got DCS World and DCS A-10 to work, however ther is now a new problem for me.

I played A-10 and I have a bewutiful HOTAS Warthog for it. It always worked nicely for me. So I set the rudderpedals withe the toebrakes and everything, I made my own mission, started up the jet and everything worked. Untill I notices my Ailerons dindn't move. Lookt at the joystick and I saw that tje flightstick on screen didn't move either. Throttle part worked. I looked in options, went to flight controll and then I noticed that the joystick wasn't set properly to the "FLY- left wing down" and all those movements.

So I tried to set it so it would work. However moving the stick falls under axis and I could only set buttons. So I went to the axispart of the options and then I noticed that "Fly- left wing up, down and all those movements were not programmable in axis.

In other words. My joystick doesn't work anymore. Only the joystick movement doens't work. Everything els works nicely. And I can't program it so it will work.

Does anybody know How I can fix this?

Thank u

And you're going to the axis settings and selecting pitch, roll etc under joystick - warthog? Double click to get the assignment window, and at this screen, move the stick through the desired axis to set the control.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

Maybe you could try to delete the Configs under

C:\Users\Your Name\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input

so that DCS can generate them new at the next Startup.

You can make a Backup of them first by Copy&Paste.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My System-Specs @ SysProfile

Real Pilots need "No Mark". :D

Ah Thank you my friends. Another problem solved.

Last question. How do I register my DCS A10? Downloaded the DCS World compatible version, just couldnt register it yet and now I can't play it online. I just have a retailversion though. Want to use that CD-key. Anybody know how?

Thanks again

How do I register my DCS A10? Downloaded the DCS World compatible version, just couldnt register it yet and now I can't play it online. I just have a retailversion though. Want to use that CD-key. Anybody know how?

Thanks again

Not sure if you are using DCS A-10C v1.1.1.1 (or lower), but for the DCS World and its related A-10C you need to download and install the v1.2.xxx files. If this is the case, I recommend keeping the v1.1.1.1 installation for a bit longer so that you will be assured to have a working copy.

For the registration, start the Multiplayer up and on the login screen is where you will be able to register.

Wrecking Crew

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

Not sure if you are using DCS A-10C v1.1.1.1 (or lower), but for the DCS World and its related A-10C you need to download and install the v1.2.xxx files. If this is the case, I recommend keeping the v1.1.1.1 installation for a bit longer so that you will be assured to have a working copy.

For the registration, start the Multiplayer up and on the login screen is where you will be able to register.

Wrecking Crew

Well, I have the DCS World and the A-10C 1.20 for DCS World. That works. But with registration, I don't mean that I need a password and name to login, that I have. But I mean that I need to register my CD-key again, so I can play online. I tried this through the loginscreen, but I can't do it that way.

I need to know how I can register my CD-key again. Thats it, nothing more.

you need to use the same user name and password that you used when you purchased the A10 when playing multi player.

no need to "re-register".

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wuber,

Maybe this will help...

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3606485/Serial_Number_Management_or_Ho.html#Post3606485

What happens when you try to register through the multiplayer login screen?

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.