Multiple Vikhr launch

Chicki

Yeah, I've been struggling with this too. The videos say to enable volley mode with Lctrl Space, but this doesn't work for me.

I get both pylons flashing when I have the missile locked, but as soon as I fire one, the other pylon goes dark. And then there is a long cooldown time before the next missile can be launched, which is infuriating when my first Vikhr sails into the ground for no reason.

I think the default is left-control-v to toggle the vihkr between launching 1 or 2 at a time.

Correct, it enables /disables salvo mode.

Salvo mode is indicated on the HUD by two squares appearing around the selected weapon stations.

Make sure to keep the launch button pressed until the second vikhr is launched and keep LA during the launch sequence.

If you fail to do either of these the sequence will be aborted usually resulting in only a single vikhr leaving the tubes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

How To Vikhrs Launch

Guys,

Having been through this here's a You-Tube How-to video I created some time ago with help from some virtual friends. Hope it helps.

Multiples:

Below 50m:

Semper Fidelis

AldoUSMC

Semper Fi

AldoUSMC

Intel i7-6700 CPU @ 4 GHz, 32 GB Ram, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, Windows 10 Pro -64 Bit